President Trump 2016-2024 - Official Discussion Thread

Clinton vs Trump for 2016 POTUS

• Clinton

Votes: 107 46.3%
  • Trump

Votes: 124 53.7%

• Total voters
Fair play to the Doc for posting that heartfelt post for those who were killed in the parade last week.

It’s so lovely to see how he cared more about the pedos and grandma beaters than he did for the young innocent kids and pensioners who were maimed and butchered because of his party’s rhetoric.

A man who worries more about a dope taking selfie’s in Pelosi’s office in a Viking helmet.

A truly compassionate character.

Fair play to the Doc for posting that heartfelt post for those who were killed in the parade last week.

It’s so lovely to see how he cared more about the pedos and grandma beaters than he did for the young innocent kids and pensioners who were maimed and butchered because of his party’s rhetoric.

A man who worries more about a dope taking selfie’s in Pelosi’s office in a Viking helmet.

A truly compassionate character.
You tried (and failed) to politicize the whole thing, incel. Don't talk about compassion.

You tried (and failed) to politicize the whole thing, incel. Don't talk about compassion.
Haha

Me politicise???????

Dude, you are the one who said Rittenhouse is a criminal eveh though he was found not guilty by a jury of his peers. Meanwhile the three scumbag red necks got justice served to them and you can’t even acknowledge the system.

You are the one who wants a 17 year old kid put to death or locked up until his death for defending himself against criminals who your party enabled. You are pro ANTIFA.
Don’t make me bump your posts.

Also I told you that Rittenhouse would be free and rich and that’s happening

Your pedo president defended pedos

So did you

It’s what you do best my man.

Crazy lazy Dox talking about politicisation!!!!

( watergate took years)

(Rittenhouse is a vigilante)

( Trump told people to inject bleach )

(Joe Rogan took horse dewormer )

( Nicholas Sandman is a racist )

( Trump pissed on Obama’s bed )

( Trump colluded with Russia )

( Jessie Smollet was a victim of muh white supremacy)

( Biden’s approval rating doesn’t matter )

( BLM isn’t a terror organisation even though they just had a man massacre people )

( Tulsi Gabbard is a Russian spy :lol!: )

( CRT isn’t real and the parents who think it is are just dumb hicks who don’t understand their kids teachers )

( the democrat party is not losing support and are going to crush the midterms)

( young kids need a vaccine that is more likely to harm them more than the disease in order to keep democrat boomers who hate themselves alive )

What a moron!

I told you all about this cretin. I had him clocked right away.

You are a fucking idiot and my job is done!

Bye!

Haha

Me politicise???????

Dude, you are the one who said Rittenhouse is a criminal eveh though he was found not guilty by a jury of his peers. Meanwhile the three scumbag red necks got justice served to them and you can’t even acknowledge the system.

You are the one who wants a 17 year old kid put to death or locked up until his death for defending himself against criminals who your party enabled. You are pro ANTIFA.
Don’t make me bump your posts.

Also I told you that Rittenhouse would be free and rich and that’s happening

Your pedo president defended pedos

So did you

It’s what you do best my man.
All lies as usual.

😂 😂 🥜 🥜

FFcTCraXsAINqHV

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Niamh Murphy & Declan Sinnott
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

23rd Nov 2024 @ 7:00 pm