President Trump 2016-2024 - Official Discussion Thread

Clinton vs Trump for 2016 POTUS

• Clinton

Votes: 107 46.3%
  • Trump

Votes: 124 53.7%

• Total voters
How so? It’s a victory for those who think it’s a good idea to arm 17 year old high school dropouts with one carry automatic weapons.

Cutting edge stuff in human rights.

Lol the crazy Doc looks at that goofie 17 year old as some kind of maniac! The same Rittenhouse who was walking around the courthouse freely! No one felt threatened by that lad.

I wonder how the courtroom would have felt watching a 5 time child rapist, a person capable of killing his grandmother and a women beating house thief amongst them?

The far left sure do love their filth of society

Btw this idiot Doc can blow on all he wants but I’ve destroyed him again here. First it was Russia gate and now this.

I called the verdict exactly and I called Rittenhouse would end up a multi millionaire.

But that smug fool is just salty again and typing out books to try and cover his idiotic musing.

He’s a far left MSM addict and a very unwell character on top of that.

Can’t wait for Rittenhouse to sue shit in the pants Joe for trying to get him killed.

Joe is at 36% now and after this he will go to 30%

He will be removed soon

( laugh at that Doc, I dare you )

Doc Allhole: IOTY

Notice too how Doc denied Kenosha was burning because of a rapist who digitally rape his partner in front of little daughter.

Has that dirty old man expressed disgust for ANY of the dubious characters involved in this or is he too fixated on a 17 who survived a group of arsonists, child abusers, women and elderly women beaters and every other shady ass criminal involved?

No he was not and that tells you his character. He’s insane and a weirdo. It’s also possible that he himself is a criminal. That would explain is adoration

Look at this from Mark Ruffalo ( another democrat creep )

Here he, like Doc is also lamenting the death of ‘jo jo ‘ which is their nickname for Rosenbum.

He is using pet names for a scumbag who anally raped 5 kids. Ruined 5 kids lives and died trying to touch another minor.

You have to be fucking insane to feel sorry for any of those who were shot that night.

Doc, seek help

Lol the crazy Doc looks at that goofie 17 year old as some kind of maniac! The same Rittenhouse who was walking around the courthouse freely! No one felt threatened by that lad.

I wonder how the courtroom would have felt watching a 5 time child rapist, a person capable of killing his grandmother and a women beating house thief amongst them?

The far left sure do love their filth of society

Btw this idiot Doc can blow on all he wants but I’ve destroyed him again here. First it was Russia gate and now this.

I called the verdict exactly and I called Rittenhouse would end up a multi millionaire.

But that smug fool is just salty again and typing out books to try and cover his idiotic musing.

He’s a far left MSM addict and a very unwell character on top of that.

Can’t wait for Rittenhouse to sue shit in the pants Joe for trying to get him killed.

Joe is at 36% now and after this he will go to 30%

He will be removed soon

( laugh at that Doc, I dare you )

Doc Allhole: IOTY
😂 You should really try to sober up a bit before you rage post on Sunday mornings. You might sound a bit less demented.

So, a not too bright teenaged high school dropout playing police officer kills a person who attacks him with a bag of socks. But said attacker turns out to be a pedo, so anyone who says that it might not be a good idea to let not too bright teenaged high school students play cop and kill people must certainly support pedophilia? Is that how you “reasoning” works?

😂

The very strange thing about you is that I see you on here constantly defending all sorts of US wing nut nonsense for America, but you never, ever argue that any of this should be taken up in your own country. Why do you suppose that is? Obviously, because you don’t have the balls to argue with your own people. Shall I put up a poll asking whether or not people would think it a good idea if Choon were allowed to open carry and assault rifle through the streets of Cork? 😂 🥜 🥜Shall we see what they say.

I met a jewish new yorker friend recently, somebody I’d thought would always be a dyed in the wool democrat. Anyway, he said, like most of his friends, he’s gone republican now. He sees the democrats as way too liberal now, soft on law & order, and not sufficiently pro-police etc. The democrats will always take NY state but (I know it’s a very small sample size!) if they’re losing voters like my friend en masse, then nationally I’ve go to think they are in trouble.

I don't buy it. The current Republican Party is the party of Trump. Period. Soft on law and order, not pro-police enough are old moderate Republican things. The Trump Party is WAY to the right. Some people think that if Biden gets a 38% approval rate, it means that everyone else is going Republican. But that’s not true. Biden is unpopular with the left wing of his party. People in general are not dropping Biden for Trump.

I met a jewish new yorker friend recently, somebody I’d thought would always be a dyed in the wool democrat. Anyway, he said, like most of his friends, he’s gone republican now. He sees the democrats as way too liberal now, soft on law & order, and not sufficiently pro-police etc. The democrats will always take NY state but (I know it’s a very small sample size!) if they’re losing voters like my friend en masse, then nationally I’ve go to think they are in trouble.
Well they got 81 million people to vote for them a year ago.

I don't buy it. The current Republican Party is the party of Trump. Period. Soft on law and order, not pro-police enough are old moderate Republican things. The Trump Party is WAY to the right. Some people think that if Biden gets a 38% approval rate, it means that everyone else is going Republican. But that’s not true. Biden is unpopular with the left wing of his party. People in general are not dropping Biden for Trump.
You don’t buy it???

Because as I keep telling to: you’re a moron.

Watch Bill Maher express what is drastically wrong with your idiotic party

Ofc youll deny the CRT problem
You’ll deny the woke probem
You’ll deny it all

And KEEP denying it and be as stupid as ever. The republicans need fuckin idiots like yourself who are clueless and cut off and willing to either deny or double down on your stupidity

It is WHY shit in the pants is at 35%

But you’ll blame muh racism when you fucks get DESTROYED in the midterms

Even the Rittenhouse case has woken up more America to your lunacy

Don’t you change dusty, don’t you change.

And stay :lol!:utraged. 😂😂😂😂

CRT 😂 😂 😂 I’ll note that you didn’t actually address my post to you. You always do that when you know you can’t. What do you think, incel. Should Ireland (YOUR country) allow unregulated open carry firearms? Should Ireland privatize its medical system? Withdraw government support of higher education? Eliminate the dole? Build a wall against your neighbor? Institute mandatory school prayer in non-private schools? Bring back capital punishment? These are all things promoted by your favorite American party. Do you have the guts to argue the merits of Irish fascism with your own fellow citizens? 😂 😂

CRT 😂 😂 😂 I’ll note that you didn’t actually address my post to you. You always do that when you know you can’t. What do you think, incel. Should Ireland (YOUR country) allow unregulated open carry firearms? Should Ireland privatize its medical system? Withdraw government support of higher education? Eliminate the dole? Build a wall against your neighbor? Institute mandatory school prayer in non-private schools? Bring back capital punishment? These are all things promoted by your favorite American party. Do you have the guts to argue the merits of Irish fascism with your own fellow citizens? 😂 😂
Definitely a wall to keep the Kerry people out would be a start.Well private healthcare couldn’t be any worse than what we got now. Seems to work fine for the Dutch and the Swiss.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Bernard Casey (Local Gossip) and Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

22nd Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼