President Obama calls Kayne West a jackass

Barack Obama has described Kanye West as a "jackass" after the rapper's outburst at the MTV Video Music Awards.

The US president made the uncharacteristically blunt remark during an interview with CNBC, the US business news network, on Monday.

Although Mr Obama delivered the aside during an off-the-record segment of the pre-recorded interview, it was picked up and tweeted by a journalist from a rival network.

what did kanye say at MTV? obamas popularity is already sinking in usa as many of them have now realised they were duped and he is no better than the rest of the democrats/republicans, he has more important issues to deal with than what someone said on MTV

what did kanye say at MTV? obamas popularity is already sinking in usa as many of them have now realised they were duped and he is no better than the rest of the democrats/republicans, he has more important issues to deal with than what someone said on MTV

He didn't have a presidential address about it for fuck sake.
The day Obama got elected I wrote on here that he would get nothing but shit within a month or two from morons on the left who were disappointed when he didn't deliver Utopia overnight.
Congratulations, you are one such moron.

He didn't have a presidential address about it for fuck sake.
The day Obama got elected I wrote on here that he would get nothing but shit within a month or two from morons on the left who were disappointed when he didn't deliver Utopia overnight.
Congratulations, you are one such moron.

You're on fire tonight... I was thinking about the riposte... But that was succinct and fast...

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Living Images (NC) [Baltic Film Festival]
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

19th Apr 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Stand-up Comedy Club: Cork's Gong Show

The Roundy, Today @ 8:30pm

More events ▼