President Obama calls Kayne West a jackass

nice to know the president is down with whats important. plus he was spot on. he could have called him a lot worse to be honest.

what kanye did was disgraceful, ok i thought beyonce should have won the award, but obviously other people felt different, so taylor west won. doesnt give kanye the right to go up on stage and ruin her moment.

as for obama not delivering straight away, i knew it was going to be a tough job for him, for feck sake look at the mess bush left him, a trillon dollars in debt, 2 wars that are not looking like their ending any time soon, among other things that the plonker of a president left behind. he said it himself it would take years for america to really get back on it's feet. so to those who thought he would sort it out in a couple of months were only fooling themselves.

never heard any kanye west stuff.. but for the President Of the UNited States of America to come out and have an opinion on this..lol!sure theres wars on aswell..they should collab and do a soundtrack??

nice to know the president is down with whats important. plus he was spot on. he could have called him a lot worse to be honest.

what kanye did was disgraceful, ok i thought beyonce should have won the award, but obviously other people felt different, so taylor west won. doesnt give kanye the right to go up on stage and ruin her moment.

as for obama not delivering straight away, i knew it was going to be a tough job for him, for feck sake look at the mess bush left him, a trillon dollars in debt, 2 wars that are not looking like their ending any time soon, among other things that the plonker of a president left behind. he said it himself it would take years for america to really get back on it's feet. so to those who thought he would sort it out in a couple of months were only fooling themselves.

Really? Really???

In Irish terms what is a jackass as bad as?

A wanker?

Prick/Bolox?

Because one thing is for sure and that is that Kanye West is one of each..

I don't know what awards show you were watching but it was Taylor Swift that picked up the award.

Yeah, I'm delighted he knows what's important too Sunnynugget.

Kanye. Kanye is important. Health care, some wars, a depression and continued global instability not so much.

'Bama be down, yo.

Still though. Stylish little bitchslap from El Presidente for an 'artist' who seems to be a spoiled five-year-old child with ADD trapped in a gay fish's body. Personally I think that's more along the lines of being 'in touch' with da yoof as opposed to elevating Kanye to global importance. Professor Obama's hip, not square. He's like that dean in that Simpsons episode with the pig and the nukular fishing.

My, how we laughed.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Nora Brown and Stephanie Coleman
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

13th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

115 Jazz Jam Sessions

115 Caf And Wine Bar, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼