President Biden 2020-? - Official Discussion Thread

He flew illegal immigrants to states that like to tell other states how to treat them better,what's confusing about that?
Florida seem very happy with Mr deSantis, a steady hand.
No, that's not what he did. But you wouldn't know that, since you never, ever really read anything other than wingnut propaganda. You also don't have the faintest idea about the issue in general. Finally, they weren't "illegal". Idiot.

Well lookie, the incel that hates opinionated African/American women shows up again.
Link there to a post saying she was my hero, Creepy Ian Curtis. That is if you can "pull" yourself away from your internet "research".
🤣🤣
Yourself and Dr Debate must get together, you'd have a lot to talk about. :lol!:
BTW she's just opinionated now as opposed to intelligent? (Your description)

Yourself and Dr Debate must get together, you'd have a lot to talk about. :lol!:
BTW she's just opinionated now as opposed to intelligent? (Your description)
Clearly you have issues reading the forum if you think I have anything in common with NanSlack but then you are fairly thick.🤡
She is clearly an intelligent, articulated and opinionated woman. Just because she is African American, and you disagree with her views and she scares you, that fact doesn't change.

Clearly you have issues reading the forum if you think I have any in common with NanSlack but then you are fairly thick.
She is clearly an intelligent, articulated and opinionated woman. Just because she is African American, and you disagree with her views and she scares you, that fact doesn't change.
You're the only one bringing up the fact that she's African American and a woman. Candace Owens has a big fan base with a certain demographic of men. A type who dont have a great deal of respect for African Americans in general but she's among a select few African Americans they regard as its ok to admire.

Clearly you have issues reading the forum if you think I have anything in common with NanSlack but then you are fairly thick.🤡
Think it's time to let you know..... I don't know who "nanslack" is.

You're the only one bringing up the fact that she's African American and a woman. Candace Owens has a big fan base with a certain demographic of men. A type who dont have a great deal of respect for African Americans in general but she's among a select few African Americans they regard as its ok to admire.
So she can't be intelligent, articulate and opinionated because of her perceived fanbase? You really aren't the sharpest, no wonder you dislike her.
🤡 🤡

Last edited:
EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Damien Dempsey
Live At The Marquee, Showgrounds, Ballintemple

8th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Brewhouse Jazz

Franciscan Well Brew Pub, Tomorrow @ 6:30pm

More events ▼