President Biden 2020-? - Official Discussion Thread

I never said that would happen. Seems to be similar to the last mid terms when a Blue Wave was predicted but never happened. This time a Red Wave was predicted but didnt happen either.

Is there any non biased straight down the middle sites with news on the mid terms that anyone can recommend? All the ones i go to are either Left supporting or Right supporting and giving biased outcomes.
You ever gonna post THAT post m8?

Jesus Christ has anyone seen the state of this Fetterman guy who got elected! He looks and dresses like a Norrie and can barely string a sentence together. I feel sorry for anyone living in Pennsylvania. Have the vaccines fucked up peoples brains over there that made them vote for this guy?

Jesus Christ has anyone seen the state of this Fetterman guy who got elected! He looks and dresses like a Norrie and can barely string a sentence together. I feel sorry for anyone living in Pennsylvania. Have the vaccines fucked up peoples brains over there that made them vote for this guy?
He’s recovering from a stroke. But at least he beat that MAGA quack from New Jersey.

Poor anti-vaxxer. Most of Trump’s Big Lie endorsements lost. And the Fat Boy is now turning on DiSantis. Delightful to watch.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
King K
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

3rd May 2024 @ 10pm
More info..

Noughty Club Night

The Pavilion, Tomorrow @ 10:30pm

More events ▼