President Biden 2020-? - Official Discussion Thread

Swanforthelough

Of course we can. We spend as much on our military as the next ten countries combined, and eight of those countries are our allies. It’s crazy. But the politicians want the production jobs in their states.
True but every European army bar the French is completely underfunded and we know what the French do when the shit hits the fan. Despite Trumps madness his beef with NATO and the net spends of most NATO members was one of his more coherent moments.

China Are in Second Place but your right the US can probably afford it but would tread carefully cutting back on military spending, I am sure it could be spent more wisely like not leaving enough weaponary behind in Afghanistan for the Taliban to inherit.

Lol at the Gillabbey ghoul trying to pretend he knows what’s going on in the world. The lad doesn’t know what’s going on in his kitchen.

Anyway:

:lol!:

Joe and Kamala are going to get annihilated in the midterms and proper order. I wonder if the dreaming Doc is still as confident? Haha!

I got sick of him being stupid but I will reappear when his batshit party get wiped out

Btw: is Trump locked up yet? Watergate took decades?

:lol!:

Dr. Aaoouh

So far, 738 people have been arrested for attempting to stop the Electoral College vote count on January 6 2021 in order to keep Loser Trump in office. But today, 11 members of the wingnut “militia” called Oath Keepers were arrested for SEDITION (finally). And if it turns out that any politicians conspired with them, they can be charged with sedition too. At last. In related news, My Pillow nutcase Mike Lindell is now claiming that he has enough evidence to put away 300 million people (sic) for life and that the Supreme Court is on the verge of overturning the voter fraud that is keeping Loser Trump from being reinstated as “president” of the United States. 😂

So far, 738 people have been arrested for attempting to stop the Electoral College vote count on January 6 2021 in order to keep Loser Trump in office. But today, 11 members of the wingnut “militia” called Oath Keepers were arrested for SEDITION (finally). And if it turns out that any politicians conspired with them, they can be charged with sedition too. At last. In related news, My Pillow nutcase Mike Lindell is now claiming that he has enough evidence to put away 300 million people (sic) for life and that the Supreme Court is on the verge of overturning the voter fraud that is keeping Loser Trump from being reinstated as “president” of the United States. 😂

When you’re so rattled about your horrendous political party you bring up a cosplay event where all but one died of natural causes. The one was shot by the police. Then watch as your imbecile president and non sense making VP compare it to 9/11 or Pearl Harbor!

America doesn’t care about Jan 6 you tool, Americans are going to show you what the real issues are, S:lol!::lol!:N

You facking dopey commie scumbag

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Dr. Aaoouh

When you’re so rattled about your horrendous political party you bring up a cosplay event where all but one died of natural causes. The one was shot by the police. Then watch as your imbecile president and non sense making VP compare it to 9/11 or Pearl Harbor!

America doesn’t care about Jan 6 you tool, Americans are going to show you what the real issues are, S:lol!::lol!:N

You facking dopey commie scumbag

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
“Cosplay event”. 😂

The majority Democratic Party cares and half the Republicans do too. Why don’t you look up Jan 6 and tell us what to think really happened.

(Hint: you won’t. Far too lazy).

No one cares. You do realise that your dopey president and simpleton VP are going to be annihilated in the midterms,
right?

I know you’re a complete idiot but ffs if you can’t see that your country has woken up to the lies and deceit of your creepy party and even creepier MSM then I don’t know what ejse to say. The way you are clinging to that cosplay event says it all. You’re more worried about a fucking Viking dancing in Nancy Pelosi’s office than you are about the utter failure that is Joe Biden.

You’re a moron. I’ve been saying it for 5 years now and you still haven’t realised how stupid you are.

Dr. Aaoouh

No one cares. You do realise that your dopey president and simpleton VP are going to be annihilated in the midterms,
right?

I know you’re a complete idiot but ffs if you can’t see that your country has woken up to the lies and deceit of your creepy party and even creepier MSM then I don’t know what ejse to say. The way you are clinging to that cosplay event says it all. You’re more worried about a fucking Viking dancing in Nancy Pelosi’s office than you are about the utter failure that is Joe Biden.

You’re a moron. I’ve been saying it for 5 years now and you still haven’t realised how stupid you are.
Blah blah blah.

Trump lost the House during his midterms too. I’m not going to worry about it too much.

Regarding Jan 6, believe what Breitbart tells you if you want. 😂

Has Trump been reinstated yet? He still claims he won. 🤡 🤡

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Riverdance
Live At The Marquee

4th Jun 2022 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Tim Chadwick

Cyprus Avenue, Today @ 7pm

View more events ▼