President Biden 2020-? - Official Discussion Thread

$15 federal minimum wage

His promise on a policing comittee was "put on hold"

You know gowlY, it is possible to acknowledge that Biden and the Dems are woeful without being for the other side? Otherwise you're just as bad as choon and saltY
If that's all he's broken, then he's doing alright.
I admire Biden.

I am in no way defending Biden. I voted for Bernie in the primary and I find Biden far too corporate and idiotic for my liking but he was obviously superior than a wanna be strongman with a fake tan. In the US if you do not have a comfortable majority then the possibility of getting much done is slim. The Rs are no longer a political party. The represent corporations and now the loony fringe right. It is a shame. About half the Ds are similar but not equivalent as many claim but it becomes almost impossible to pass logical legislation. Basically, Dopy Joe is fucked.

$10k and
If that's all he's broken, then he's doing alright.
I admire Biden.

Really? What has he done for the average US voter?

As far as I can see he's rolled back some of Trumps stupid international stuff. Then he gave debt forgiveness for PPE loans but not for student loans (which can't be discharged even through bankruptcy and have shark loan interest rates). All student loans got was a pause.

One of the main movements behind the Dems retaking power (BLM) have been told to get fucked.

Roe vs Wade is about to be overturned.

I do wonder what it is you admire about him? Because from outside all I see is a man who did the very basic things like rejoining the WHO and ending the muslim ban and seperation of families. This is the minimum of decency required not to be compared to Trump.

$10k and

Really? What has he done for the average US voter?

As far as I can see he's rolled back some of Trumps stupid international stuff. Then he gave debt forgiveness for PPE loans but not for student loans (which can't be discharged even through bankruptcy and have shark loan interest rates). All student loans got was a pause.

One of the main movements behind the Dems retaking power (BLM) have been told to get fucked.

Roe vs Wade is about to be overturned.

I do wonder what it is you admire about him? Because from outside all I see is a man who did the very basic things like rejoining the WHO and ending the muslim ban and seperation of families. This is the minimum of decency required not to be compared to Trump.
Added back 6 million jobs, the economy is on fire, jobless claims hit a 50 year low, cut child poverty, given additional resources to the police.
Passed his infrastructure bill.
But most importantly he’s reimposed environmental protections.
Protected the Tongass national forest from logging, restored protections to the the bears ears national monument and the Northeast Canyons and Seamounts Marine National Monument.
Restoration of protections for endangered wildlife and migratory birds.
Stopped drilling in the arctic wildlife reserve.

Last edited:
Added back 6 million jobs, the economy is on fire, jobless claims hit a 50 year low, cut child poverty, given additional resources to the police.
Passed his infrastructure bill.
But most importantly he’s reimposed environmental protections.
Protected the Tongass national forest from logging, restored protections to the the bears ears national monument and the Northeast Canyons and Seamounts Marine National Monument.
Restoration of protections for endangered wildlife and migratory birds.
Stopped drilling in the arctic wildlife reserve.
The American public seem to disagree..

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

9th May 2024 @ 10:00 am
More info..

Soho Nights

The Pavilion, Tomorrow @ 9pm

More events ▼