President Biden 2020-? - Official Discussion Thread

No one else is addressing you about this because no one else is addressing you at all. It’s your constant 24/7 virtue signaling. You never talk about policies. You never criticize Republicans. You never apply your so-called moral and social beliefs to your own country.

You do claim that Democrats (who are the majority in the US) are all depraved pedophiles. It’s really all about your “morality” which is not attached to any religion, but which is completely dependent upon your non-stop pearl clutching.

In short, you’re a bore who thinks that argument is the simple loud assertion of your opinion. But since you are uneducated and also not very right, you keep making a fool out of yourself.

So I’m leaving you to yourself. You don’t listen to anyone anyway. Since you will probably he bored and lonely, here’s a game that I think is about your speed.
:lol!:

You’re caught by the balls with this case. The whole case has exposed your idiocy on every level from lying about watching the trial to actually pretending to know ANYTHING about the case. You stuck to your own little creepy bubble and hadn’t the intelligence to look at the case objectively. All that outrage blinded you to the facts.

This is an opportunity for you though. This is the moment where you can question the bullshit you are being fed by your media preference. This is when you are given a chance to wake up and see sanity.

But you won’t because you’re much too emotional

Facts don’t care about your feelings, you dolt.

I keep telling you that you’re an idiot. Listen to me

:lol!:

You’re caught by the balls with this case. The whole case has exposed your idiocy on every level from lying about watching the trial to actually pretending to know ANYTHING about the case. You stuck to your own little creepy bubble and hadn’t the intelligence to look at the case objectively. All that outrage blinded you to the facts.

This is an opportunity for you though. This is the moment where you can question the bullshit you are being fed by your media preference. This is when you are given a chance to wake up and see sanity.

But you won’t because you’re much too emotional

Facts don’t care about your feelings, you dolt.

I keep telling you that you’re an idiot. Listen to me
8A276FDC-F0FA-4EAE-946B-9C38F061DDC8.jpeg

Look Man

I told you when this happened that Rittenhouse would be found not guilty and end up a very rich young man.

You laughed at me again ( I can’t bump the post as I’m my phone and haven’t got time to punish you even more )

Now it’s lucking HIGHLY likely he will get off. Unlike you I actually watched the original footage and researched the law enough to know I was right.

You just stayed in your muh White supremacy mode and I knew you would because you always do. You’re a political mess who I can easily pwn.

Now all Kyle needs to do is sue your fucking idiotic child sniffing president for calling the boy a white supremacist without a SHRED of evidence and he will win.

How do i know?

I know you don’t have a clue so let me help your idiotic ass.

They took Kyle’s phone and went through it and found NOTHING! Nothing at all about your presidents claims. Nothing.

So Choon. aka the top American political correspondent is more than likely going to be right again.

Post all the simpleton memes you like, you dopes can’t meme anyway

You’ve been utterly destroyed.

Last edited:
Look Man

I told you when this happened that Rittenhouse would be found not guilty and end up a very rich young man.

You laughed at me again ( I can’t bump the post as I’m my phone and haven’t got time to punish you even more )

Now it’s lucking HIGHLY likely he will get off. Unlike you I actually watched the original footage and researched the law enough to know I was right.

You just stayed in your muh White supremacy mode and I knew you would because you always do. You’re a political mess who I can easily pwn.

Now all Kyle needs to do is sue your fucking idiotic child sniffing president for calling the boy a white supremacist without a SHRED of evidence and he will win.

I do I know?

I know you don’t have a clue so let me help your idiotic ass.

They took Kyle’s phone and went through it and found NOTHING! Nothing at all about your presidents claims. Nothing.

So Choon. aka the top American political correspondent is more than likely going to be right again.

Post all the simpleton memes you like, you dopes can’t meme anyway

You’ve been utterly destroyed.
I see you've been busy on Boards.ie Jimbo.

Now Doc’s heroes are threatening the judge, some of the jurors and promising to loot and riot again if the verdict goes Rittenhouse’s way.

This is the group of filth that he is upset about.

Grandmother beaters
Pedos
Woman beaters
Rioters
Arsonists
Intimidators
Anarchists
Meth addicts

Watch what’s going to happen in the mid term elections where they can no longer use their scumbags to hide behind.

Disgusting lowlifes

Now Doc’s heroes are threatening the judge, some of the jurors and promising to loot and riot again if the verdict goes Rittenhouse’s way.

This is the group of filth that he is upset about.

Grandmother beaters
Pedos
Woman beaters
Rioters
Arsonists
Intimidators
Anarchists
Meth addicts

Watch what’s going to happen in the mid term elections where they can no longer use their scumbags to hide behind.

Disgusting lowlifes

This kind of nonsense argument is showing up all over the place and it proves that the wingnut Right are not conservatives, but rather are radicals. The past crimes of these people are irrelevant to the current case. Peanuts seems to be making the argument that it’s all right for teenager to arm themselves and kill people as long as the people have criminal records. And if one disagrees with this, one is siding with criminals and supporting criminality. This is not the rule of law.

These are people who are talking about civil war because they think that something called “critical race theory” is being taught in grade schools. Gun nuts, like the high school dropout who is on trial.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼