Premier Senior hurling 2021

PSHC.jpeg

Two teams (instead of three) to progress from the groups of four to the play-off stages, thus removing the need for preliminary quarter-finals. This will result in six teams qualifying for the play-off stages in most competitions, with the two top group winners qualifying for the semi-finals and the remaining group winner and the three second -placed teams qualifying for the quarter-finals. In the Premier Senior championships, only the top-ranked group winner will qualify for the semi-finals and the remaining two group winners, the three second-placed teams and the divisions / colleges winner qualifying for the quarter-finals. In IAFC, two teams will qualify from each of the four groups, as before.

Fairly predictable quarter/semi finalists from those groups:
Grouo A:Glen & Douglas
Group B:Sars & Midleton
Group C:Blackrock & Erin's Own/Charleville.

Group C the only one where there's a bit of intrigue. Hard to say whether Erin's Own or Charleville will join BlackRock. At a push I'll go for Charleville.

Fairly predictable quarter/semi finalists from those groups:
Grouo A:Glen & Douglas
Group B:Sars & Midleton
Group C:Blackrock & Erin's Own/Charleville.

Group C the only one where there's a bit of intrigue. Hard to say whether Erin's Own or Charleville will join BlackRock. At a push I'll go for Charleville.

No shout for Newtown in group A? I wouldn't count them out at all and despite the slagging I wouldn't rule out the Togher football club either ;-)

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
King K
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

3rd May 2024 @ 10pm
More info..

The Love Buzz

Coughlan's, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼