Premier League 21/22

I’m baffled and continue to be that so many of these clowns keep getting employed. They’re constantly working too, if you don’t see Owen on BT for a game he’s on another channel. I don’t know anyone that will watch a game just to see the punditry, the sooner there’s a red button “crowd audio only” the better*.

* damn streaming!

I'll switch channel if its Mcmanaman or Jenas on co-commentary duty.

At least Sky and BT havnt gone down the RTE route and put women behind the mic

There’s another 30 years in Jenas. BBC golden boy, MOTD host seat is next up I’d say. By that stage he’ll have moved on from telling us about how he played against Emerson in Middlesbrough to some other Walter Mitty esque takes.

I’m baffled and continue to be that so many of these clowns keep getting employed. They’re constantly working too, if you don’t see Owen on BT for a game he’s on another channel. I don’t know anyone that will watch a game just to see the punditry, the sooner there’s a red button “crowd audio only” the better*.

* damn streaming!

Owen is a tough tough listen.

Unless he's doing detailed analysis on a strikers' thought process, when he's surprisingly very insightful.

There’s another 30 years in Jenas. BBC golden boy, MOTD host seat is next up I’d say. By that stage he’ll have moved on from telling us about how he played against Emerson in Middlesbrough to some other Walter Mitty esque takes.

Best we can hope for is he continues his branching out into "regular" programming (i.e. The One Show) and sadly leaves the world of punditry behind.

Owen is a tough tough listen.

Unless he's doing detailed analysis on a strikers' thought process, when he's surprisingly very insightful.
He’s actually ok in punditry albeit in small doses but the co-commentary gig went on way too long.
I just want him to explain NFTs to me, as he understands them himself.

Tbf most of the women do a grand job when doing the role of presenting or interviewing. However, when they are let loose on punditry/commentating/co-commentating, I immediately reach for the mute button.

Draw for Burnley isnt the end of the world.

Leeds Goals difference is worth a point to them. Bielsa's go for it and concede 5 or 6 could do for them yet.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Old Moderns
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

5th May 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼