Premier League 21/22

Going back to the discussion on here a while back around PL points totals - and, pandemic aside, the threshold points level required to win the league has jumped up in the Guardiola era and isn't likely to fall back anytime soon.

Chelsea and Liverpool are in the 2.05-2/1 points per game range, yet by most people's views are out of the running already at this early stage.

In the first week of Jan City are 1/8* to win the title and, at this pace, would rack up a 96pt season. They can afford to ease off on this PPG rate and still win the title comfortably, because their blistering pace in the first 21 games has probably broken the spirit of any challengers.

Anyone still disagree with me on this?

* betfair exchange. Between 1/10 and 1/18 at the soft books

Sky sports say personal terms with Trippier should not be an issue, lol id say he could write his own contract
AdorableInstructiveCavy-max-1mb.gif

Going back to the discussion on here a while back around PL points totals - and, pandemic aside, the threshold points level required to win the league has jumped up in the Guardiola era and isn't likely to fall back anytime soon.

Chelsea and Liverpool are in the 2.05-2/1 points per game range, yet by most people's views are out of the running already at this early stage.

In the first week of Jan City are 1/8* to win the title and, at this pace, would rack up a 96pt season. They can afford to ease off on this PPG rate and still win the title comfortably, because their blistering pace in the first 21 games has probably broken the spirit of any challengers.

Anyone still disagree with me on this?

* betfair exchange. Between 1/10 and 1/18 at the soft books
I disagree with the extent to which you think this is perpetual. City might win it pulling up at around 90 points this season. They'll be all out for the CL again come Springtime.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Chris Kent and Gearóid Farrelly
The White Horse, Ballincollig

17th Apr 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Cinder Well

Coughlan's, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼