Premier League 21/22

They probably won’t be?

Good players won’t be available in January and I think they’ll need a few very good ones to turn things around. Howe also wouldn’t have the best rep for recruiting. Michael Edwards was lining up Liverpool duds for him to buy regularly.
I know where he can get a few of those if he wants......

They probably won’t be?

Good players won’t be available in January and I think they’ll need a few very good ones to turn things around. Howe also wouldn’t have the best rep for recruiting. Michael Edwards was lining up Liverpool duds for him to buy regularly.
"Southampton centre-back Virgil van Dijk will join Liverpool when the transfer window re-opens on 1 January in a world record £75m deal."

Are you discounting that because Lolpool were tapping him up for so long. :)

They probably won’t be?

If they are still in the relegation places before the transfer window closes then you'd think any decent player who has ambition & drive would give them a swerve.

May be reduced to guys cut from the same cloth as James Rodriguez

Talented, at a big club but on the fringes of their squad because he's past his best physically and/or lacking the drive to make the most of his talent.

And those are not guys you'd want in a relegation battle.

Could be tasty.

If they are still in the relegation places before the transfer window closes then you'd think any decent player who has ambition & drive would give them a swerve.

May be reduced to guys cut from the same cloth as James Rodriguez

Talented, at a big club but on the fringes of their squad because he's past his best physically and/or lacking the drive to make the most of his talent.

And those are not guys you'd want in a relegation battle.

Could be tasty.
It’s defenders they need badly. They have a few decent attackers and Howe wants to try attack more but the defenders he has now are not used to being exposed at all. Bruce protected them at all costs.

Finding good defenders is tough enough without having to do it in January and being down near the bottom of the table. Money talks though, both for clubs they try to buy from and players they’re trying to lure.

3 magnificent goals in the villa city game.
Dias with a great hit from distance, Watkins with a gem from a corner and Barnardo Silva with an absolute dinger of a volley possibly winning December's goal of the month already.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Sweet East (NC)
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

28th Apr 2024 @ 2:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼