pj coogan show

I'd be interested to hear how many of the cost of living protesters are in favor of the Russia sanctions

I'd imagine they'd be very slow to criticise them even though they are the direct cause for the rise in energy prices. Easier to blame the gubberment I suppose!

I'd be interested to hear how many of the cost of living protesters are in favor of the Russia sanctions

I'd imagine they'd be very slow to criticise them even though they are the direct cause for the rise in energy prices. Easier to blame the gubberment I suppose!
The people demanding energy price caps which see the government pay the balance will be the same people protesting
next year about lack of funding for other services,

The people demanding energy price caps which see the government pay the balance will be the same people protesting
next year about lack of funding for other services,
Exactly.

The Soc Dems were screaming for a price cap a few weeks ago and now they would not touch it with a bargepole.

Why?

Because they looked into it and it could cost the State billions of €€€

Exactly.

The Soc Dems were screaming for a price cap a few weeks ago and now they would not touch it with a bargepole.

Why?

Because they looked into it and it could cost the State billions of €€€
If ever there was a one trick pony political party it's that crowd. Still pushing the doomed slainte care as the solution to everything.

PJ, social media has played a huge part in stirring peoples anger toward politicians, Certain politicians post stuff which
is not always true, Members of the public get outraged which can lead them to be more aggressive towards politicians.

PJ, social media has played a huge part in stirring peoples anger toward politicians, Certain politicians post stuff which
is not always true, Members of the public get outraged which can lead them to be more aggressive towards politicians.

A poor reflection on society that many would take without questioning the words of any politician. The worse thing about this often it is well educated students that fall into the trap.

Putin calling up reservists and threatening nuclear weapon strikes but not a word from SF etc.
Silence is deafening from them at this stage - might be worth Peej asking TG,DOL or Mick De Dub about their views on Russia and Putin's actions next time out.
You get the impression that if Trump or Biden threatened neighbours with nuclear strikes, MaryLou McDonald and co would be screaming at the government to criticise and sanction them!!

Putin calling up reservists and threatening nuclear weapon strikes but not a word from SF etc.
Silence is deafening from them at this stage - might be worth Peej asking TG,DOL or Mick De Dub about their views on Russia and Putin's actions next time out.
You get the impression that if Trump or Biden threatened neighbours with nuclear strikes, MaryLou McDonald and co would be screaming at the government to criticise and sanction them!!
They paint it a sa war between russia and ukraine, jumped on the bandwagon when they saw what way the wind was blowing,

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Chris Kent and Gearóid Farrelly
The White Horse, Ballincollig

17th Apr 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

115 Jazz Jam Sessions

115 Caf And Wine Bar, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼