pj coogan show

Slow day for the opinion line, so lets get JOD on and have him slate womens boxing,

Peej just building up for the Radiothon later this week. In fairness, a great project by the station.
Peej himself has probably upcoming long weekend on his radar. He actually worked the last one. Doubt there's a hope in hell he'll be coming in on Friday week. Might even take Thursday or Tuesday off too for coming in the Friday of the May weekend!!
If you want to see the great man himself in person, I'd say spend a few hours in the pubs of Douglas that weekend and it won't be long before you catch sight of him!!

Pj went to pres and wore a purple blazer and white pants for communion.Oh how we in Josies got a great kick out of slagging the pres boys around communion time.

Peej having a pop at some place charging €900 for a night down in Youghal this weekend. For Peej's benefit, that private house is more than likely put up by owners for stupid money but they have no expectation to rent it out. If someone is prepared to pay, they move bag and baggage out and stay in a hotel or back with folks themselves.
Fair bit of it goes on in West Cork over summer as well. Last time I stayed in Celtic Ross, got talking to two families who were living within shouting distance of hotel but were renting out their places for silly money. Two nights full board in the hotel and they were still clearing few hunred euros for themselves. They said they'd do it for maybe 5 or six weekends over summer and use the proceeds for their trip to Greece, Florida or wherever. Peej should try it himself. I dare say there'd be lads willing to pay a grand or more to say they spent a night in THE Coogan Towers!!

Last edited:
Peej himself has probably upcoming long weekend on his radar. He actually worked the last one. Doubt there's a hope in hell he'll be coming in on Friday week. Might even take Thursday or Tuesday off too for coming in the Friday of the May weekend!!
If you want to see the great man himself in person, I'd say spend a few hours in the pubs of Douglas that weekend and it won't be long before you catch sight of him!!

The scamp - he has indeed taken an extended long weekend for coming in the last bank holiday Friday.
What's the betting we'll have a picture of a cold pint and the tagline #berudenotto on one of his SM accounts this weekend!!

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Damien Dempsey
Live At The Marquee, Showgrounds, Ballintemple

8th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Andy Dunne

Dwyers Of Cork, Today @ 9:30pm

More events ▼