pj coogan show

Terrible to listen to that poor fella John who is sleeping in his car, PJ says he cant wait to tackle the next govt minister who
is on the programme about this, Fair enough, but will PJ tackle the opposition politicians who claimed 50k in expenses,?

Heard some of it. Peej (under the guise of we all support Ukraine) pushing the borderline racist "look after our own" narrative.
Peej should take into account that Ukrainians fleeing a war and their homes have in many cases been literally been blown to bits. Little girl in my son's class was missing school a few weeks ago as they found out that her uncle was killed in the fighting.

Things are tough on John but surely there are family members or friends who'd put him up for a while unless there are other issues there. Whatever the story, he's not fleeing a war zone.

As predicted, the constant squeeze on private landlords with rent pressure zones, eviction plans, etc has further depleted the number of rental properties available, pushing up prices just as they seemed to be levelling off.

Will Peej have Eoin O' Broin in and ask him if he now regrets opposing housing developments in his own constituency?
He was quick enough to criticise his own cllrs when they did the same in Wicklow!!

Not one mention of ML o Flynns article on the examiner last week, taken issue with Rory hearnes demand for a state
building company, PJ gave Hearne a platform without asking one hard question, lacked balance,

Her constant harping on about it might lead some to think she protests too much!!

I'd say it might be a "come and get me" plea to MOE!!

FFS - I know plenty of women/couples who decided they didn't want kids but they don't mention it at every opportunity!!
Not to mention the perceived failure felt by those who want and can't have kids...

Must be amplified by those who choose not to constantly harping on about it

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Old Moderns
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

5th May 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..

All You Need Is Death (16)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 8:15pm

More events ▼