pj coogan show

Must be due hollybobs soon. Easter was weeks ago. Could we get an AI robot to cover him?

He's definitely in the "x sleeps to hollybobs" zone. Someone mentioned Lanza on Twitter yesterday and Peej was onto it like a shot, listing out his favourite watering holes, etc over there.
He also approved of some lad sticking up a picture of a pint at airport along with "it's not a holiday without pints at airport".

There was also an unseemly spat on Twitter between Peej and some lad that called out his friendship with far right agitator/restauranteur guy down in Killarney!

Davy Fitz on now. He's running some event up in Kildorrery. Last time I heard of Kildorerry was when a priest gave a fella a blow job on an alter there.

PJ has no interest in talking to Davy about what he's actually on to discuss though, and is just asking him questions about hurling instead

Davy Fitz on now. He's running some event up in Kildorrery. Last time I heard of Kildorerry was when a priest gave a fella a blow job on an alter there.

PJ has no interest in talking to Davy about what he's actually on to discuss though, and is just asking him questions about hurling instead
Davy is a gobshite loves the sound of his own drawl.

"So I'd like to clarify, I do NOT get paid €250k for a 9 hour week... I get paid €500k for a 6 hour week"

"Now with that settled I'm going to make myself a nice cup of Frank and Honest Coffee - The best coffee you can buy"
He was on the 2 Norries Podcast explaining how hard working he is.
Does work prep for the show every afternoon and Saturday mornings aswell.
Has an incredible work ethic.
Hence why he's the goat.
If Gay Byrne was on £500k in the 90s PJ should be on similar in 2024.

He was on the 2 Norries Podcast explaining how hard working he is.
Does work prep for the show every afternoon and Saturday mornings aswell.
Has an incredible work ethic.
Hence why he's the goat.
If Gay Byrne was on £500k in the 90s PJ should be on similar in 2024.

Imagine if PJ was actually on insane money and ended up ousting Graham Norton on whatever channel he's on.

"Now Taylor, what would your favorite smell be?"

"So Matt Damon, people haven't heard your Super Valu bag story for 5 minutes so why don't you tell us again"

"Well Donald, did you enjoy your round of golf up in Doonbeg?"

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Music Network Presents Linda Fredriksson Juniper
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

14th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Tony Milner

The Welcome Inn, Tomorrow @ 10:30pm

More events ▼