Peter Crouch

I’m sure he could help them out himself if he wanted.

I hate the likes of him doing a load of promo work for big gambling companies.

Jose doing similar. Banter-y shit.

Young fellas and Online gambling is a real problem. Anyone pushing it should be ashamed of themselves.

While he’s hanging out of his absolute lasher of a wife tonight, in his multimillion pound mansion, his joy will no doubt be tempered by the fact that Orchard Thief from the PROC doesn’t approve of his ambassadorial role with big gambling.
I think the point of the show is that he doesn't help out financially (which would be too easy). Agree with the rest of your post.

I've got a lot of time for Crouchy, but I tend to agree.

That said, gambling (and associated advertising) is so pervasive in many aspects of sport these days it would be pretty hard to stay squeaky-clean. I'd have more sympathy for those on closer to the average man's wage than those who have already earned more money than they could feasibly ever truly need.

I recall the NZ rugby union allowed Sonny Bill Williams to cover up sponsors' logos on religious grounds. Can't recall seeing an equivalent high-profile case in football.
Cisse with Newcastle (perhaps not high profile), although he later got caught by the bollix. :)

Even our boy Roy is on the Skyb€t bus now in their latest ad.

I wonder does Merson get on board with that shite?

Surprise Keane does tbh. Michael Chopra gives Keane a lot of credit for helping him with his gambling addiction.

Keane is box office for Sky. It’s not like they could force him to do anything he doesn’t want to. He’s their biggest draw.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tom Odell
Live At The Marquee

25th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

The Hollyz

Cantys, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼