People from different counties

In my job it entails interacting with people from the four corners of Ireland (republic). I hate generalizing but I have the people I interact are consistent. Clare = Queer hawks, Dubs = Great banter good laugh, Wexford = Very friendly, Limerick = Sound and very friendly, Cork = Great folk maybe they hear my accent, Donegal = A bit scatty but friendly, Galway = hard boiled but a little sugar crunch can be found inside, Mayo = Take no prisoners, Tipperary = Wide boys are you taking me for a ride, Meath = Angry they are not dubs. Not to mention Kerry kind of out there and friendly enough.

Just throwing it out there for a laugh will add more later if I can think of them.

In my job it entails interacting with people from the four corners of Ireland (republic). I hate generalizing but I have the people I interact are consistent. Clare = Queer hawks, Dubs = Great banter good laugh, Wexford = Very friendly, Limerick = Sound and very friendly, Cork = Great folk maybe they hear my accent, Donegal = A bit scatty but friendly, Galway = hard boiled but a little sugar crunch can be found inside, Mayo = Take no prisoners, Tipperary = Wide boys are you taking me for a ride, Meath = Angry they are not dubs. Not to mention Kerry kind of out there and friendly enough.

Just throwing it out there for a laugh will add more later if I can think of them.
Is this the result of the GAA mindset where one's sole character is based upon what County they come from ?

I do have to question if you have ever actually met anybody in real life from these counties ?

I’ve spent a bit of time in Mayo and the words “take no prisoners” has never once come to mind.

Waterford folks tend to be generally very sound people and i have found carlow fuckers to be surprisingly witty and good craic .

Dubs can be complete and utter c**ts who think they are authorities on everything but in fairness when you get a good Dub you get a great one. A sound Dub might be a complete rarity compared to their overall number but they are absolutely as sound as you'll find anywhere. At least that's been my experience to date.

Kerrymen tend to be plamasers (sp?) but you'll do OK with them as long as at the back of it all bear in mind they're fixated on money - their one true god, even ahead of any gaelic football interest.

Wahfud, county of the first city of Ireland, are very resentful that they've been left in the wake of others, and for centuries have been particularly annoyed at not being as important as Cork. So in an effort to regain some importance they put on mokiah dub accents. Gowls

;)

:ROFLMAO:
I mean, really? Probably the most inaccurate statement I've ever encountered on the INTERNET.
Good man Harry, keep her lit.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Bernard Casey (Local Gossip) and Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

22nd Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Dan O Keeffe

Dwyers Of Cork, Today @ 9:30pm

More events ▼