Pearl Jam ten, Nirvana Nevermind

Looking to buy the two original vinyls - anyone have them to sell? or know where I can get them?
Thanks a mill.
PM if you have them and are willing to sell them, sound.

Thanks Eoin - I was hoping someone local might have them but if that fails I'll certainly chase them down on that website - thanks for the help.

Cracking - thanks for the help Eoin. I'd prefer the originals as I'll be paying quite a few bob for the framing. But if they end up being too expensive I'll go with a re-press.

Cracking - thanks for the help Eoin. I'd prefer the originals as I'll be paying quite a few bob for the framing. But if they end up being too expensive I'll go with a re-press.

Discogs is definitely your best bet so, as you can usually click on each different pressing and only search for that.

Plenty of record fairs around as well that I've seen them for sale/

Best of luck anyway! In Utero is a much better album than both though...... ;)

Discogs is definitely your best bet so, as you can usually click on each different pressing and only search for that.

Plenty of record fairs around as well that I've seen them for sale/

Best of luck anyway! In Utero is a much better album than both though...... ;)

Lol - ya, In Utero was a cracker in fairness but its more about the two albums and their place in my life.

Ten is, imo, one of the greatest albums of the 90's if not the greatest. (I know that's a big statement but its just my opinion).
I'm was never a fan of Cobain but Nevermind was a standout album - fresh new music back in the day - and the single biggest reason for being thrown of any club that would play SLTS. Lots of memories attached to it.

Fuck you gorby's bouncers - thats right, ya - faaaauuuuuccccckkkk you.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

9th May 2024 @ 10:00 am
More info..

Tony Roberts

The Welcome Inn, Tomorrow @ 10:30pm

More events ▼