Passport service

Took a few sneaky photos last night, went to passport office to show them,
Girl picked out 3 that should be ok,
first two failed , 3rd one ok. she rang me to say passport will land next week,

Great stuff - week or two by the pool with a beer thinking about Leeds being (hopefully) back in the premiership.... and hoping your comments about pre washed knickers don't appear on Mrs Jimmy's internet searches!!

Took a few sneaky photos last night, went to passport office to show them,
Girl picked out 3 that should be ok,
first two failed , 3rd one ok. she rang me to say passport will land next week,
Ah that's great news. Would you believe, I woke up in the middle of the night last night and this is one of the things I was thinking about, wondering if there was a way around it?

Just read your comment re mankini, I had the same problem. I sorted it out, and while I won't go into too much detail in case people are having their lunch, I found that even though baby oil gets everywhere, it's easier to wash off than vaseline.

Ah that's great news. Would you believe, I woke up in the middle of the night last night and this is one of the things I was thinking about, wondering if there was a way around it?

Just read your comment re mankini, I had the same problem. I sorted it out, and while I won't go into too much detail in case people are having their lunch, I found that even though baby oil gets everywhere, it's easier to wash off than vaseline.
You are not the only proccer who lies awake at night thinking about me, Soundman has lost a lot of sleep because of me,

Cheers for the reminder. Renewed my passport online yesterday and the status is already at "printing" and I'll have it in 10 days.

That was too easy, and now I'm wondering if the site was legit.

I probably just gave my credit card details, photo and address to some lad in a kitchen in Mumbai, and a delivery of Titan Gel penis enlargement cream is on its way.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Jazz Improv! (All Players Welcome)

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 9pm

More events ▼