Padraig Hamilton - dipshit!

Does it? It doesn't suit me! Wouldn't hit the bastard anyway!

It's funny really I heard an interview with Paddy after the Ryder Cup gone ( i think I posted it here some where)he was going about being an away Captain and said that it is less pressure because you have less media duties/expectation and course set up to sort. He also touched on the fact that tight fairways suit the Europeans more but they all love the wide ones. The greens will be the key and considering the course is on the banks of Lake Michigan, the won't be able to get them running as fast as an inland course.

Golf is a great game if you work shift work or are your own boss.
if you have a Monday to Friday 9-5 job and a wife and kids it's very difficult to find the time to play.
I love golf but I don't play very often any more. I need to be playing regularly to get satisfaction out of it. If I'm hacking away having not had any practice and I'm playing with mates who are playing 2 or 3 times a week I get mightily frustrated.

Get up early brah :)

It's funny really I heard an interview with Paddy after the Ryder Cup gone ( i think I posted it here some where)he was going about being an away Captain and said that it is less pressure because you have less media duties/expectation and course set up to sort. He also touched on the fact that tight fairways suit the Europeans more but they all love the wide ones. The greens will be the key and considering the course is on the banks of Lake Michigan, the won't be able to get them running as fast as an inland course.

Yeah, I hadn't appreciated that's what the course design entailed.
Drive on, so.

I won't be going anyway, always wanted to get to a Ryder Cup in the States. Went to the one in Gleneagles and felt it was an awful waste of a day. Except for maybe the Sunday.

Yeah, I hadn't appreciated that's what the course design entailed.
Drive on, so.

I won't be going anyway, always wanted to get to a Ryder Cup in the States. Went to the one in Gleneagles and felt it was an awful waste of a day. Except for maybe the Sunday.

I was at the greatest one ever ;-)

seve-ballesteros-logo.jpg

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jack L
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

4th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Gemma Hayes

Cyprus Avenue, Tomorrow @ 7pm

More events ▼