Opel Corsa wing-mirror replacement

Ok so. Was driving home this evening by Togher/the Lough and some f**ker sped past me and smashed my wing mirror in the process. He/she was gone before I could do anything. The glass is shattered, still hanging on, but I can't position it properly so can't actually see the road.

How much is it going to cost to repair? What is the cheapest way of going about all of this? 06 Opel Corsa, the old model.

Waaahhhhh and ugggghhhhhh.

Oh yay! Thank you, this has made me far happier. Would labour be expensive or is it easy-ish to do and should I just get my dad or some man in my life to put it back together?

The glass just sticks on over the old glass, it's easy to do. Had the same problem as you in feb coming down at sundays well. Think the replacement was a tenner, 5 mins will do the trick yourself

The glass just sticks on over the old glass, it's easy to do. Had the same problem as you in feb coming down at sundays well. Think the replacement was a tenner, 5 mins will do the trick yourself

Sunday's Well/Blarney St. is Helmand province for wing mirrors. I feel your pain dude.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Frank and Walters
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

21st Dec 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Fireside Folk

The Welcome Inn, Tomorrow @ 9:30pm

More events ▼