Official World Cup 2022 Thread

when you look at crotia population and what they have achieved it makes our still celebrating italia 90 embarrassing.
Morocco have a population of 37 million, and Portugal 10 million. Doesn't all come down to that.

Agreed on Croatia though. Considering they've only existed as a state since the 90s they have to be considered pound for pound the best footballing nation on the planet.

Would say we're probably up there as one of the few nations with a population of less than 5 million to make the quarter finals?

0_PIZZA-HUT-ADVERT-GARETH-SOUTHGATE.jpg

Morocco have a population of 37 million, and Portugal 10 million. Doesn't all come down to that.

Agreed on Croatia though. Considering they've only existed as a state since the 90s they have to be considered pound for pound the best footballing nation on the planet.

Would say we're probably up there as one of the few nations with a population of less than 5 million to make the quarter finals?
They have Luka too., one of the most wonderful footballers to ever grace a pitch.

I'd love to see them win it if only for him.

The English players were a disgrace tonight. They played well in patches but the victim complex overwhelmed them and swamped the positive mentality needed to win.

Hopefully any fans smashing their way around Qatar tonight will be dealt with severely.

The English players were a disgrace tonight. They played well in patches but the victim complex overwhelmed them and swamped the positive mentality needed to win.

Hopefully any fans smashing their way around Qatar tonight will be dealt with severely.
I agree m8. I'm thinking about the game here amid all the bluster, but other than a Kane half chance smothered by Lloris and a Maguire header I can't think of anytime the French goal was in much danger in open play.

The two penalties were absolute gifts. France weren't brilliant either but they scored 2 good goals and kept England at arms length apart from the crazy penalty fouls

I remember seeing him v england at wembley around 2007? absolute class, think croatia beat them 3 2
Lamps always said he was as good as Xavi and Iniesta, and I disagreed with him, saying he wasn't as good.

We were both wrong. He's better than them. Up there with Zidane for me now. Simply wonderful.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jackie Fabulous (Americas Got Talent) Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

5th Oct 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

The Gay Agenda

The Roundy, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼