Official World Cup 2022 Thread

Have to agree. After listening to rhe likes of Fletcher, Darke, macca and Owen, neville etc they're a pleasure to have commentating.
Champion and McCoist are the OGs but Tydsley is a good backup. They just seem to be enjoying themselves and commenting on what they see. No narratives to push or bantz.

Though you'd miss Ally McCoist's updates from his touristy days off. He had it all done on his first day here.

bHxemUU.jpeg

Last edited:
Silence is better than listening to Hamilton and Whelan
They're not the worst on RTE at all. And I'd take them every day of the week over Fletcher and Macca/Jenas.

Macca and Jenas must be the two thickest cunts on the telly. I mean, they played football at a very high level and you'd think it was their first time watching it from how they commentate

They're not the worst on RTE at all. And I'd take them every day of the week over Fletcher and Macca/Jenas.

Macca and Jenas must be the two thickest cunts on the telly. I mean, they played football at a very high level and you'd think it was their first time watching it from how they commentate
You can add Rio, Owen, Lineker and Savage, to that pile of boring, arrogant rubble.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Flook With Special Guest Patsy Reid
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

9th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Peader O Callaghan

Dwyers Of Cork, Tomorrow @ 9:30pm

More events ▼