Official World Cup 2022 Thread

Ghana have no luck when it comes to penalties against Uruguay

I loved Suarez answer in the press conference when asked about 2010. "Well I'm not the one who missed the penalty" lol

Ghana have no luck when it comes to penalties against Uruguay

At least this one is on target.

By 2034 they'll score one against Uruguay.

I loved Suarez answer in the press conference when asked about 2010. "Well I'm not the one who missed the penalty" lol

In a sense he's right.

I can see how they were wound up by his celebrations, but he's well within his rights to handle the ball & take the punishment that comes with it.

If South Korea score 1 more and go ahead then they would be level on points & GD with Uruguay - but the Koreans would nick 2nd spot because they've scored 2 more goals.

Only scenario where fair play points will come into it would be if an extra 2 goals came for each team in the Uruguay game (e.g. 4-2 Uruguay, 2-1 South Korea).

South Korea & Uruguay were level on 3 yellows each going into this game. Both have picked up 1 yellow so far in this game.

If South Korea score 1 more and go ahead then they would be level on points & GD with Uruguay - but the Koreans would nick 2nd spot because they've scored 2 more goals.

Only scenario where fair play points will come into it would be if an extra 2 goals came for each team in the Uruguay game (e.g. 4-2 Uruguay, 2-1 South Korea).

South Korea & Uruguay were level on 3 yellows each going into this game. Both have picked up 1 yellow so far in this game.
Thanks John. Now Eamonn, would it be fair to say the Koreans deserve it more?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Award Winning Terry Alderton and Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

4th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Eamonn McCormak Band

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 11:50pm

More events ▼