Official West Ham Thread

Better with sound

Christ, how did they get on TOTP considering what was happening at football grounds in that era.

Thats what West Ham fans are feeling at the moment, while we enjoy our current form!

Christ, how did we get to where we are now and the possibility of challenging for a European spot? :confused: :rolleyes:

COYI

West Bromwich Albion v West Ham United

A much needed win in the end, all that matters is 3 points in the bag.
Same again please on Sunday!

COYI

I'm forever blowing bubbles,
Pretty bubbles in the air,
They fly so high, nearly reach the sky,
Then like my dreams they fade and die.
Fortune's always hiding,
I've looked everywhere,
Pretty bubbles in the air.
I'm dreaming dreams, I'm scheming schemes,
I'm building castles high.
They're born anew, their days are few,
Just like a sweet butterfly.
And as the daylight is dawning,
They come again in the morning!
Pretty bubbles in the air,
They fly so high, nearly reach the sky,
Then like my dreams they fade and die.
Fortune's always hiding,
I've looked everywhere,
Pretty bubbles in the air.
When shadows creep, when I'm asleep,
To lands of hope I stray!
Then at daybreak, when I…

Us Hammer fans are still singing........

Many of the West Ham fans have Irish in them from the post famine migrations to the London east end docks. As a later immigrant who became a West Ham fan through my son going to games and me accompanying him, this is a great day. He is ecstatic!!! and I am so happy.

'm forever blowing bubbles, Pretty bubbles in the air, They fly so high, nearly reach the sky, Then like my dreams they fade and die. Fortune's always hiding, I've looked everywhere, I'm forever blowing bubbles, Pretty bubbles in the air. I'm dreaming dreams, I'm scheming schemes, I'm building castles high. They're born anew, their days are few, Just like a sweet butterfly. And as the daylight is dawning, They come again in the morning! I'm forever blowing bubbles, Pretty bubbles in the air, They fly so high, nearly reach the sky, Then like my dreams they fade and die. Fortune's always hiding, I've looked everywhere, I'm forever blowing bubbles, Pretty bubbles in the air. When shadows creep, when I'm asleep, To lands of hope I stray! Then at daybreak, when I… Us Hammer fans are still singing........

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
NewEra
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

3rd May 2024 @ 11:00 pm
More info..

Stand-up Comedy Club: The Gong Show

The Roundy, Today @ 8:30pm

More events ▼