Official Pro Wrestling Thread

That Jake Paul twat got some balls. Didnt even look like he was strapped in that good and hanging from 2 flimsy looking wires coming in for his entrance 100 foot up in the air. After what happened to Owen Hart i thought shit like that would be a big no no with the WWE.

Also anyone ever see pics of Rhea Ripley without the makeup and black lipstick/eyeliner. The woman is a Goddess.

That Jake Paul twat got some balls. Didnt even look like he was strapped in that good and hanging from 2 flimsy looking wires coming in for his entrance 100 foot up in the air. After what happened to Owen Hart i thought shit like that would be a big no no with the WWE.

Also anyone ever see pics of Rhea Ripley without the makeup and black lipstick/eyeliner. The woman is a Goddess.
Logan Paul

I thought of Owen Hart too when he was making his entrance. I get they wanted to recreate Shawn Michaels WM entrance from back in the day but jesus christ it should be left well alone.

Night one was a bit flat for me tonight we get Edge-Demon Finn hell in a cell and Cody v Roman which are both potential classics.

Brock and Omos could be fun or a disaster.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Low-key Funny
The Roundy, Castle St.

5th Jun 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Comedy Cavern: Fin Taylor

Coughlan's, Tomorrow @ 9pm

More events ▼