Official Pitch and Putt Thread

Ballyanley is a grand course, not much in the way of a challenge though. Rock Lodge is a great course, some real tough holes. Toughest I ever played was lahinch, links course, some holes the pin is below you over dunes.
Used to play Kilmichael a lot back in the day, goid course too, don't know what kind of condition its in now.

That Lahinch course is excellent.I remember spotting it by chance on the way to the cliffs of Moher.

I played on the Trabolgan Par 3 golf course recently.

There was me thinking i could play it with my pitch and putt clubs..:(

You would nearly need to burst out a driver for some of them holes.

Lovely course though.

Very well looked after and highly recommended.

Good to hear. They must have changed the greens. I played it a few years back and remember waiting on a tee-box for ages whilst a group ahead of us took about 10/12 putts each on the green ahead. We gave an ironic cheer when they holed out and put the flag back in.

Twas only when we hit the green ourselves that we sheepishly realised the pin was in (without doubt) the toughest flag position I've ever putted to. Miss it either side and you were screwed. We had a fair lash of putts ourselves in fairness. Most memorable green I've ever putted on all the same.

Spent the weekend on the beautiful cliffs of Ballycotton. If there is a more scenic course in the county I'd be surprised. What a setting. If only I could control the distance of me pitching. Sometimes I end up clearing the green by yards, next hole only go half-way between tee-box and green!! Love the game though, smallie got his junior clubs this summer so he comes along. 3 generations of us out over the weekend... class

Spent the weekend on the beautiful cliffs of Ballycotton. If there is a more scenic course in the county I'd be surprised. What a setting. If only I could control the distance of me pitching. Sometimes I end up clearing the green by yards, next hole only go half-way between tee-box and green!! Love the game though, smallie got his junior clubs this summer so he comes along. 3 generations of us out over the weekend... class

How were the greens porge?

Last time I played it (think twas Sept/Oct last year) the grass was way too long on them. Ridiculously long for putting on like.

Thanks in advance.

How were the greens porge?

Last time I played it (think twas Sept/Oct last year) the grass was way too long on them. Ridiculously long for putting on like.

Thanks in advance.

Course in as good a nick as I've seen it. Greens nice and tight. £5 green fees great value as well.

Brinny was a nice course from what I remember.

Brinny is a lovely course, very well looked after,
anyone play the course out in ja woods in ballingcollig,the greens are a bastard,some of them are impossible to keep the ball on,
Pfizer's have great challenging course

used to be a member of douglas before I moved away.. used to play morning noon and night as a juvenile.. should've equalled the course record up there when playing in the open years back.. missed a 3 footer on the last.. finished -12

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Damien Dempsey
Live At The Marquee, Showgrounds, Ballintemple

8th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

115 Jazz Jam Sessions

115 Caf And Wine Bar, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼