Official NFL Thread 2021/2022

Bucs released AB this evening I was watching that game and I thought it was a fan in the end zone.
I think someone quit in game a few years ago but they retired. He will definitely get a suspension and jeez who knows someone might want him but the man needs help.
Playoff games are going to be great. Mac Jones is doing good Billichek is a genius and they will win again soon.
I would like Bengals to win it out I like Burrow and Chase is unplayable atm

Bucs released AB this evening I was watching that game and I thought it was a fan in the end zone.
I think someone quit in game a few years ago but they retired. He will definitely get a suspension and jeez who knows someone might want him but the man needs help.
Playoff games are going to be great. Mac Jones is doing good Billichek is a genius and they will win again soon.
I would like Bengals to win it out I like Burrow and Chase is unplayable atm
Vontae Davis, he retired at half time early I the season.

AB took a shit on Brady now also saying he was the reason he got such a low contract (ignoring the fact that he doesn't seem to have gotten any better offers from other teams) and praised himself for overcoming so much adversity.

I'd love to know if he's ever taken responsibility for anything. Have heard that the hit he took from Burfict might have affected him. Prior to that he was still a diva but nothing close to what he does now.

Vontae Davis, he retired at half time early I the season.

AB took a shit on Brady now also saying he was the reason he got such a low contract (ignoring the fact that he doesn't seem to have gotten any better offers from other teams) and praised himself for overcoming so much adversity.

I'd love to know if he's ever taken responsibility for anything. Have heard that the hit he took from Burfict might have affected him. Prior to that he was still a diva but nothing close to what he does now.
I'll have to find that interview. The story till now has been that TB12 likes Brown and pulled rank on Arians to get him on the roster
I remember the first year after they replaced the celebration rule AB was leading the entire Pitt 22 both offence and D in these massive touchdown dance off things. He seemed feirce popular on the roster. Hard to imagine nowadays

Steelers are now in a position to claim the final playoff spot in the AFC barring a tie in Vegas later tonight. I get the feeling Ben liked that win ...

What a night last night, as Al Michaels said - "insanity". Great fun though.

Black Monday is upon us, already the Bears have got rid of Nagy and their GM; Broncos have driven Fangio out of town; (wtf) the Dolphins have sacked Flores; Zimmer and the GM out the door in Minnesota.

That was a brilliant regular season. Hopefully this continues in the playoffs! Quick thoughts on Black Monday Firings

Fangio (Denver) - Feel sorry for him. His defence was one of the best in the league but he was curtailed by his qb and offence.
Zimmer (Vikings) - Did an OK job but could never take Minnesota over the top. Looking forward to seeing does the new coach and gm stick or twist with Cousins. Like Fangio he'll be a great DC somewhere next season.
Nagy (Bears) - Good decision. Didn't deliver after he won coach of the year imo. Good to see Pace gone aswell. Fresh start needed.
Flores (Dolphins) - WTF is ownership thinking. 19 wins in 2 years is a fairly good record particularly for a team like Miami who hasn't been the most successful team for a while now.
Lastly good that Gettleman (Giants GM) is gone aswell. Giants have one of the worst records over the last few years. Judge and Rhule both very lucky to avoid being sacked
It was also good to see Lawrence play well yesterday. Hopefully Jags can get someone in that will maximise his potential.
Lastly I think Jets will be next seasons Bengals. Really impressed by some of their wins this year and they've some high draft picks aswell.

I can't get my head around Flores. I reckon about half the league would have him as HC tomorrow. Maybe something to with his position (for or against) a Watson reboot?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Lyra
Live At The Marquee

16th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Brian Kenny: Tempus Futurum

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 6pm

More events ▼