Official NFL Thread 2021/2022

Cam has no business really going to New York. He could join a contender, Seattle should have signed him already. The media hoopla if he played well and Zach returned, would be more hassle than its worth for the Jets.

Cam won't get many more opportunities to start. Seattle were kicking the tyres.
From Cams perspective he's 32 with his injury and accuracy issues he may have to suck it up. He was getting paid league minimum at the pats

From Jets perspective, flacco knows the building but could never move and is a static target behind a crap O-line with the back injuries he is not the answer, you'd be better off with Mike Glennon

I can't understand why he wouldn't want to go to Carolina. They're miles better than Miami in nearly every way although Florida is tax free. Darnold definitely isn't the answer though. WFT, Denver and Philly should also be interested

I don't understand why Watson has Miami as his first choice either. The lifestyle maybe and the zero tax as you say, although he will hardly want for anything financially.

Denver would make the most sense to me, talented roster, coaching isn't great but they could easily make the leap to contenders very quickly. Then Carolina and Washington next best.

Miami are over-rated. Their coach is good, but roster overall isn't great and their drafting has been poor lately.

Cam won't get many more opportunities to start. Seattle were kicking the tyres.
From Cams perspective he's 32 with his injury and accuracy issues he may have to suck it up. He was getting paid league minimum at the pats

From Jets perspective, flacco knows the building but could never move and is a static target behind a crap O-line with the back injuries he is not the answer, you'd be better off with Mike Glennon

All those 30+ year old QBs are much of a muchness. Pointless now giving up a 6th for Flacco in a lost season.

Jets could have signed younger options like Minshew or Trubisky in the off-season for the same cost as Flacco. Water under the bridge now.

I don't understand why Watson has Miami as his first choice either. The lifestyle maybe and the zero tax as you say, although he will hardly want for anything financially.

Denver would make the most sense to me, talented roster, coaching isn't great but they could easily make the leap to contenders very quickly. Then Carolina and Washington next best.

Miami are over-rated. Their coach is good, but roster overall isn't great and their drafting has been poor lately.

His anti vaxx shite would fit in well in Florida.

Broncos badly need someone to tie Freeman, Patrick, Sutton and Fant together. There could be something there.

Broncos badly need someone to tie Freeman, Patrick, Sutton and Fant together. There could be something there.

Jeudy and Hamler to come back as well. Javonte Williams looks a stud RB. Broncos are loaded, but hard to win in this league without an upper-tier QB.

I don't think they will regret passing on Fields, but they need someone to take over as a starter in 2022.

All those 30+ year old QBs are much of a muchness. Pointless now giving up a 6th for Flacco in a lost season.

Jets could have signed younger options like Minshew or Trubisky in the off-season for the same cost as Flacco. Water under the bridge now.
Shez was going to say Flacco maybe knows the offense system but in fairness when he was there before there was no offense and no system 😂😂
Sorry Shez couldn’t resist 👍

When the line is as bad as theirs is,who you have behind it doesn't mean much. No qb can carry an offense as bereft as theirs and rookies will be ruined by it

Shez was going to say Flacco maybe knows the offense system but in fairness when he was there before there was no offense and no system 😂😂
Sorry Shez couldn’t resist 👍

Joke is on me, forking out for game pass. The Jets are so inept, I barely watch the other games.

Ill start watching college football properly soon.

When the line is as bad as theirs is,who you have behind it doesn't mean much. No qb can carry an offense as bereft as theirs and rookies will be ruined by it

The o-line is coming along. Vera Tucker, Fant and McGovern all have decent pass-blocking grades. Van Roten however is one of the worst right guards in the league and is killing drives and literally costing us points every week.

Jets should have two top 12 picks next year. One of them has to be interior o-line, preferably a center from Iowa, Tyler Linderbaum who is supposed to be elite. Take him and you have three first rounders protecting your QB for the next decade.

Spot on. A 6th going to a 5th is expensive particularly where the jets will be picking

And Flacco isn't anywhere near the kind of fella who would help a young fella. Lamar and Drew Locke both said so if I remember correctly

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

115 Jazz Jam Sessions

115 Caf And Wine Bar, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼