Official Ligue 1 Thread

I hear a midfielder in the PSG ladies team has (allegedly) done a Tonya Harding on a teammate.

Marco, what's the skinny?
That's not the Official Farmer's League thread my good man :)

Saw that just before lunch too, only know what I've read on the French papers and heard on the radio..

'

PSG MIDFIELDER AMINATA DIALLO ARRESTED IN CONNECTION WITH ATTACK ON TEAM-MATE KHEIRA HAMRAOUI​

Investigators from the Versailles Criminal Investigation Department investigating an attack on PSG player Kheira Hamraoui have arrested her team-mate Aminata Diallo. French daily L’Equipe reported that two masked men dragged Hamraoui out of her car and hit her arms and legs with an iron bar. The 31-year-old midfielder Hamraoui was treated for her injuries at a hospital.

:lol!:

Éric Abidal on Instagram (after his wife filed for divorce): “Hayet, forgive me. Whatever your decision, you will remain in my eyes the woman of my life, and especially the mother of our children. I deserve this humiliation even though it kills me alive.”

seriously, he cheated on this:

Hayet-Abidal.png

for a bit of that:

FEQFIMNXsAAtGdi

fuck me

:lol!:

Ramos sent off, lovely stuff

Lorient played some very good stuff, Nardi with couple of good saves too

Haven’t got a league win in 3 months and they concede the equaliser in injury time, balls

That point might prove useful come the end of the season though

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Elephant Sessions
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

20th Nov 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼