• If you're referencing a news story in your post, it's better form to paste a link to the story rather than copying and pasting the whole story into your PROC post. It's fairer to the entity that produced the content that they get the click on their website. Nice one.

Official Ligue 1 Thread

I hear a midfielder in the PSG ladies team has (allegedly) done a Tonya Harding on a teammate.

Marco, what's the skinny?
That's not the Official Farmer's League thread my good man :)

Saw that just before lunch too, only know what I've read on the French papers and heard on the radio..

'

PSG MIDFIELDER AMINATA DIALLO ARRESTED IN CONNECTION WITH ATTACK ON TEAM-MATE KHEIRA HAMRAOUI​

Investigators from the Versailles Criminal Investigation Department investigating an attack on PSG player Kheira Hamraoui have arrested her team-mate Aminata Diallo. French daily L’Equipe reported that two masked men dragged Hamraoui out of her car and hit her arms and legs with an iron bar. The 31-year-old midfielder Hamraoui was treated for her injuries at a hospital.

:lol!:

Éric Abidal on Instagram (after his wife filed for divorce): “Hayet, forgive me. Whatever your decision, you will remain in my eyes the woman of my life, and especially the mother of our children. I deserve this humiliation even though it kills me alive.”

seriously, he cheated on this:

Hayet-Abidal.png

for a bit of that:

FEQFIMNXsAAtGdi

fuck me

:lol!:

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Nicola Virdis and Guests.
City Limits, Coburg St.

16th Dec 2021 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

The Story Of Looking (Nc)