Official Cork City FC/LOI thread!

Lot of people undecided i didn't renew my foras membership so have no vote but. Over in the cork city forum it looks like 50/50 judging by what I read.

You'd imagine that a lot of people who renew their membership are dedicated to having it as a fan owned club, which could skew the vote relative to what the outcome would be if all fans voted.

Hopefully it goes through anyway, I've been really impressed with Usher and his heart is in the right place I think

You'd imagine that a lot of people who renew their membership are dedicated to having it as a fan owned club, which could skew the vote relative to what the outcome would be if all fans voted.

Hopefully it goes through anyway, I've been really impressed with Usher and his heart is in the right place I think
Tbh I disagree, I feel most know the club needs some sort of investment to be in any position to challenge or it will be a fight to avoid relegation so hopefully usher is that guy.

Agreed

Tbh from who I've chatted to it'll be a landslide in favour of a takeover

Tbh from who I've chatted to it'll be a landslide in favour of a takeover

Talking to a few "diehard" fans who go to a number of away matches during the year as well but for one reason or another aren't FORAS members. They all think the best option would be to sell to yerman. The thing is though none of them get to vote and the two FORAS guys I spoke to are against it, one vehemently so. Fingers crossed it happens.

Talking to a few "diehard" fans who go to a number of away matches during the year as well but for one reason or another aren't FORAS members. They all think the best option would be to sell to yerman. The thing is though none of them get to vote and the two FORAS guys I spoke to are against it, one vehemently so. Fingers crossed it happens.
We travel to all away ones
Derry to me just too far now
Did it weekly for over 30plus yrs
Too old now
But my smallie goes

All his age etc are for the takeover
If it doesn't pass we could be another UCD Finn Harps team yo yo up n down

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Award Winning Steve Hughes (Australia)
City Limits, Coburg St.

15th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..