Official Cork City FC/LOI thread!

oh i'm fucking sick as a small hospital after that...:(

I feel you're pain. Losing is horrible anyway but to just roll over and accept defeat like they did tonight was disgusting. I normally don't agree with booing your own team but by fuck did they deserve it tonight. No heart, no passion and above all no fucking effort.

thats all true but i still don't boo them....that said i applauded sligo, because they came down here, wanted it more and beat us. first opposition team i've ever applauded but fuck they deserved it. city were disgusting, but what do you think about rico? go r not? i'll support him as long as he is there

thats all true but i still don't boo them....that said i applauded sligo, because they came down here, wanted it more and beat us. first opposition team i've ever applauded but fuck they deserved it. city were disgusting, but what do you think about rico? go r not? i'll support him as long as he is there

I know what you mean about not booing them but those who did tonight i felt were some bit justified as it was an extremley gutless and shite performance. I think people were just letting off a bit of steam.

As for Rico, getting rid of him now could do more harm than good, i'd say he'll be here until the end of the season and he'll be gone then as well as most of the squad, a good clear out is what's needed, there's too much dead wood in the squad.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Earlier Show
The Roundy, Castle St.

1st Jun 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

The Gay Agenda

The Roundy, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼