Official Cork City FC/LOI thread!

Anyone here go on the supporters bus to the mid-week replay with Shamrock Rovers up in Dailymount 30+ years ago? Longy got the winner and all the old dears in the main stand were delighted singing "We are the BO, the BOHS" :ROFLMAO:

Edit: Think it would have been 1990 so forget it, most of ye were probably still in school if even born
🙂
I was there!

Anyone here go on the supporters bus to the mid-week replay with Shamrock Rovers up in Dailymount 30+ years ago? Longy got the winner and all the old dears in the main stand were delighted singing "We are the BO, the BOHS" :ROFLMAO:

Edit: Think it would have been 1990 so forget it, most of ye were probably still in school if even born
Na I was well gone by then,but watched city getting hockied a few times in the Brandywell 🫣

Against Bohs? Yeah, was at that. Great day out in fairness. I would have been 14.
Was very drunk that day . There was a special edition of NMPP that Jim comic had brought out so myself and my buddy went pub to pub selling them. Had too have a pint in every pub to be nice to the buyers ., back to cork and ended up in de lacey house and had a great night as it was full of ccfc ...

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Blades
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

7th Sep 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Colm Murphy

St. Peters Cork, Today @ 10am

More events ▼