Official Cork City FC/LOI thread!

I'm away for the weekend and the internet isn't good enough here to stream stuff. Still not glad I missed the match. City have been weird with everything I've heard and seen. Playing in fits and starts, sometimes fine, often bad, not able to see out games, starting to play once the game is already over, etc.

For me it'd strike me as a group of players who had no clue what they were stepping into. Whether they have the quality or not is one thing, and I'm sure many of them would be fine in the correct setup, it just seems they're not right mentally, and have no way to play their way through a game, with individual footballing ability not being enough to get them through.

I'm away for the weekend and the internet isn't good enough here to stream stuff. Still not glad I missed the match. City have been weird with everything I've heard and seen. Playing in fits and starts, sometimes fine, often bad, not able to see out games, starting to play once the game is already over, etc.

For me it'd strike me as a group of players who had no clue what they were stepping into. Whether they have the quality or not is one thing, and I'm sure many of them would be fine in the correct setup, it just seems they're not right mentally, and have no way to play their way through a game, with individual footballing ability not being enough to get them through.
I know I shouldn't but I will,
My honest opinion we're lacking confidence, quality and a bloody manager who hasn't the personality of a sloth,
More life in st Finbarrs than in CH .
He's a nice guy but not cutting it,
If that was Caulfield last night you'd have heard him in PUC roaring,animated, passionate.

Sat within 3 metres of CH last evening
Healy roared once in 45 minutes
Other than that didn't open jos gob.
With a young squad he should been on their case from the get go
Duff didn't stop giving instructions and advice and encouragement

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Cormac Ó Caoimh
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

12th Oct 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Colm Murphy

St. Peters Cork, Tomorrow @ 10am