Official Cork City FC/LOI thread!

🤔
Missed opportunity so!

Both managers will look on it as a dropped point. City we’re outmuscled by Galway that were down to 10 after 15 minutes. McCormack is still a great LoI player. We needed something like him. It was a pity City didn’t have that something extra in front of the GCSP tonight, but it always seems to turn out that way in front of the bigger crowds (6,400).

Agree wholeheartedly Conor Mc knows exact how to mix thing around
We were v naive I thought in midfield Ali and David Harrington were huge losses Tbf our second keeper pulled off 2 great saves
McGlade I’d get rid of Asap
Josh Honohan should have been taken off after 15- clueless
Keating could have lost the game for us through I’ll discipline ref Galway goading him into needless fouls All n all a bad day at the office

Lads, surely worth mentioning their red card was pretty outrageous. One of the worst decisions you will ever see. No way was it a clear goal scoring opportunity - in fact my initial thought was that it was a stupid yellow (I assumed it would be a yellow) for Galway to pick up as the City player was going nowhere. Probably ruined the match as Galway sat in mostly after and we couldn't break them down. Galway well on top until just before the sending off.

Not that bad a point given we were poor. Pity no goals for a big crowd.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Aidan Killian - Comedian
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

26th Apr 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

All You Need Is Death (16)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 8:15pm

More events ▼