Official Boxing Thread

Thanks for posting.
I forgot that was on. That's surely it now for Browne.
I was a fan for a long time based on his Celtic supporting coach. They parted ways a bit ago but I stayed a fan.

Both fighters with their drug issues. I actually believed Browne.... that probably makes me an idiot....
I think he was done when Dave Allen stopped him a few years back. Who was his coach?

Cork lad was boxing on UFC fightpass at the weekend. I didn't think UFC did boxing but Dana seems to have taken a fancy to him. Boxing out of Freddy Roach's gym. 6-0 record now

Cork lad was boxing on UFC fightpass at the weekend. I didn't think UFC did boxing but Dana seems to have taken a fancy to him. Boxing out of Freddy Roach's gym. 6-0 record now
It’s brilliant to see one of our own making the telly and being trained by Freddie WOW 👏. I look forward to following his progress.

Good on Usyk for having enough of Greedy belly's antics.
What a fall from grace Greedy Belly has had. We don’t know what goes on behind the scenes making fights but this was so easy for Greedy Belly to make. He has actually damaged boxing with this latest shit show. Boxing & fans won’t get to have a unified HW champion and are unforgiving. He’s ruining his own legacy and boxing history 👊

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

DJ Val

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 11:50pm

More events ▼