Official Boxing Thread

TheOutdoorThreadmill

Poster of Savage Greatness.

Speaking on Instagram, he said: "Me and my team arrived at Heathrow Airport ready to fly out and as soon as I entered the airport I was pulled to one side and told by a Homeland Security officer that my ESTA had been denied and that I wasn't able to travel to the USA for a reason I apparently know.
"I can stand here and say I have done nothing wrong and I have no clue why I'm not allowed to travel to the USA. I've been training for a fight this whole time and that's all I've been doing. I have no clue why I'm not allowed to travel and neither does my team or my lawyers.”

Allow me Tommy...... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

We all know his brother & father were tight with Kinahan.

But IMHO that alone is nowhere near enough to deny someone entry to the US.

Is there more insidious info than this in the public domain? Was Tommy Fury ever even on MTK's books?

If not, feels like the US are probably over-stepping procedural norms in order to send a bigger/broader message here.

TheOutdoorThreadmill

Poster of Savage Greatness.
We all know his brother & father were tight with Kinahan.

But IMHO that alone is nowhere near enough to deny someone entry to the US.

Is there more insidious info than this in the public domain? Was Tommy Fury ever even on MTK's books?

If not, feels like the US are probably over-stepping procedural norms in order to send a bigger/broader message here.
Hughie Fury was with MTK as well. Tommy is with Frank Warren.
Tommy was on Tyson's team for his fight against Wilder last year. The Yanks don't need much of a reason to deny or revoke an ESTA or Visa, their country, their rules.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Glen Wool Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

9th Jul 2022 @ 9:00 pm
More info..

Botanica: The Art Of Plants

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

View more events ▼