Official 2023 6 nations thread.

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Infuriatingly shit second half. You'd expect a Welsh fightback but the game management was poor ... again from senior players. The dropped pass from Lowe was a massive turning point Credit where its due Aki was fantastic and Byrne did everything asked of him too. Henderson is some clown though and Jack Conan still did the square root of fuck all. Of wait he almost got Casey killed by letting the ball go past him at 8 ... his one job. The Welsh 6 was a beast. They're beyond shite though, seems like it's the same team since 2010.
terrible game management in the second half. You'd expect a home team to come out and put up a fight in the second half but realistically we should have had the bonus point wrapped up at half time.

Thought Murray did okay and seton played well but both were guilty of some awful kicking at times. Why do the sexton garryowen with Liam Williams catching it!!

One thing that struck me in the second half when wales had lots of Possession is the weakness in VDF's game. He is not a threat at the breakdown. He rarely forces a turnover. I guess Farrells thinking is a side with POM and Beirne will have that covered but I fear for the big games in the workd cup when teams like France and South Africa will have huge possession

Other than that i thought Doris was outstanding and thought Bealham did okay. Dan Sheehan showed his class again

They will need a huge improvement though to beat France next week.

Infuriatingly shit second half. You'd expect a Welsh fightback but the game management was poor ... again from senior players. The dropped pass from Lowe was a massive turning point Credit where its due Aki was fantastic and Byrne did everything asked of him too. Henderson is some clown though and Jack Conan still did the square root of fuck all. Of wait he almost got Casey killed by letting the ball go past him at 8 ... his one job. The Welsh 6 was a beast. They're beyond shite though, seems like it's the same team since 2010.
Opening game and a potential banana skin at a venue where we hadn't won since 2013. A win+a bonus point, job done, nothing else matters. Now onwards and upwards to the snail munchers.

BOD looking and sounding like he can't be bothered doing punditry for Italy-France. Made a point about France potentially struggling for depth. Names a few players, one being Villiere who got injured midweek, actually hasn't played all season and then suggests the young fella making his debut is where they're at... he's their league's top scorer.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jackie Fabulous (Americas Got Talent) Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

5th Oct 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Colm Murphy

St. Peters Cork, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼