Official 2023 6 nations thread.

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not sure how that came across on TV but it was pretty nerve wracking there until the Conan try. First half a disaster, Murray is done, can we move on now? Kicking the ball aimlessly away and Sexton was guilty of this too. Scotland didn't have to do much and then didn't do much with what they were given anyway.

Conan took his try well (Big Duhan is such a fanny, glad he got ragdolled) and showed up with some good carries but Doris was really missed. Hansen was out standing. Himself and Lowe got the only ruck turnovers in the game, if I recall correctly. Healy getting two scrum penalties is just phenomenal.

Not sure what to do with Henderson's replacement if he's out, Baird was a bit aimless out there. Anyways onto next week and the Chariot with its clapped out motor.

Last edited:
He was. No doubt about it, but because it shouldn't have been taken, I don't think it was taken into consideration.
It was so confusing what was happening there. Pearce got his mic fixed after it so even the film with those gammy ear sets didn't understand.

I've not seen it back but I had thought it was in the air, foul play should always trump any other advantage or call back though (Bruno was caught for that in Rome).

Not sure how that came across on TV but it was pretty nerve wracking there until the Conan try. First half a disaster, Murray is done, can we move on now? Kicking the ball aimlessly away and Sexton was guilty of this too. Scotland didn't have to do much and then didn't do much with what they were given anyway.

Conan took his try well (Big Duhan is such a fanny, glad he got ragdolled) and showed up with some good carries but Doris was really missed. Hansen was out standing. Himself and Lowe got the only ruck turnovers in the game, if I recall correctly. Healy getting two scrum penalties is just phenomenal.

Not sure what to do with Henderson's replacement if he's out, Baird was a bit aimless out there. Anyways onto next week and the Chariot with its clapped out motor.
yeah i was worried at half time and even more worried when we had VDF throwing into the lineout and Healy at hooker in the second half but once Lowe got the try i felt like we were never gonna loose.

Scots disappeared at half time

Looks like Henderson and Ringrose definitely out for next week.

Baird will start and I suppose McCarthy or Treadwell will come onto the bench (not sure if either are fit to be honest)

Hopefully Doris and either Sheehan or Kelliher are fit

Gibson Park made a huge difference when he came on. Murray is just too slow

yeah i was worried at half time and even more worried when we had VDF throwing into the lineout and Healy at hooker in the second half but once Lowe got the try i felt like we were never gonna loose.

Scots disappeared at half time

Looks like Henderson and Ringrose definitely out for next week.

Baird will start and I suppose McCarthy or Treadwell will come onto the bench (not sure if either are fit to be honest)

Hopefully Doris and either Sheehan or Kelliher are fit

Gibson Park made a huge difference when he came on. Murray is just too slow
I think mccarthy is out all tournament.
They could do a lot worse than call Jean Kleyn up, though obviously they'll stick to those in camp.

Kelliher seemed to get a stinger he couldn't shake off. Obviously tried to grind out as long as he could

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Brian Kenny: Tempus Futurum

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 6pm

More events ▼