O cadhla

That was an embarrassment, all the West Brits loving their Victoria road, its like your man in the English market with his tongue up the queens hole.

Many people still call Thomas Davis Bridge "Wellington Bridge."

Nothing to do with west brittery or any other horseshit, just what people call things.

Victoria Road, Albert Quay, Marlboro Street, Princes Street, Devonshire Street, Wellington Road, Alexandra Road, Cook Street etc. etc.....

But sometimes so called "populist" aspiring politicians like to create division where there is none, and even get arrested in order to promote the concept of "taking it to the man."

For more, see "drain the swamp," or "stop the cruise liners in Cobh."

Is this the fella?

mainMediaSize=MEDIUM_type=image_x0=0_y0=0_x1=100_y1=100__image.jpg

Cork County Councillor Diarmuid O'Cadhla burning the EU flag in protest outside the Cork City Hall during an anti-EU rally on Europe Day. Pic: Gavin Browne

Is this the fella?

mainMediaSize=MEDIUM_type=image_x0=0_y0=0_x1=100_y1=100__image.jpg

Cork County Councillor Diarmuid O'Cadhla burning the EU flag in protest outside the Cork City Hall during an anti-EU rally on Europe Day. Pic: Gavin Browne

That's him. He wants your hard earned cash to purchase more flags to burn

They say you can usually judge someone by the company they keep.

CourtsVictoriaSigns_large.jpg

Councillor among three charged with criminal damage over street names
Tony Walsh, Tom O'Connor, and Cork county councillor Diarmuid Ó Cadhla outside Cork District Court yesterday

Many people still call Thomas Davis Bridge "Wellington Bridge."

Nothing to do with west brittery or any other horseshit, just what people call things.

Victoria Road, Albert Quay, Marlboro Street, Princes Street, Devonshire Street, Wellington Road, Alexandra Road, Cook Street etc. etc.....

But sometimes so called "populist" aspiring politicians like to create division where there is none, and even get arrested in order to promote the concept of "taking it to the man."

For more, see "drain the swamp," or "stop the cruise liners in Cobh."

That protest has to be the biggest fuckwit thing I’ve seen in a long time.

Protesters are in effect pleading to make the locals poorer.

They should be pushed (with associated rescue procedures in place) into the tide to help them wake up

That protest has to be the biggest fuckwit thing I’ve seen in a long time.

Protesters are in effect pleading to make the locals poorer.

They should be pushed (with associated rescue procedures in place) into the tide to help them wake up

Burning flags, vandalising public property, obstructing tourism, these are the values this guy is looking for votes on.

This is a democracy and he’s entitled to run for election but I fail to see what he has to offer

To be fair I've nothing against gays but I'd give him a blank checkbook for that, imagine the internet that day

It would almost be worth organising a false flag op to make this happen.

Might be worth torching s unicorn soft toy also for good measure

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Old Moderns
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

5th May 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..

The Big Swinin' Mikeys

Dwyers Of Cork, Tomorrow @ 7pm

More events ▼