Nothing in life comes easy.....

Train hard and the results will come. There's nothing sweeter than the taste of victory, or accomplishing a goal that you've been working towards for a while.

33808_498978099428_743879428_5775115_5099528_n.jpg

Train hard and the results will come. There's nothing sweeter than the taste of victory, or accomplishing a goal that you've been working towards for a while.

33808_498978099428_743879428_5775115_5099528_n.jpg

Jesus I wish I still had that attitude.

Is tha you ?

You won the fight so. Where was it on. Fair play to you.

Yeah, that's me.....fight was in Dublin last December....plenty more to come so a busy year ahead of me.

Same applies to any sport, or pretty much anything in life really....if you want something bad enough, and are willing to work hard enough to achieve it, then it will happen. Glass half full n all that :D

Yeah, that's me.....fight was in Dublin last December....plenty more to come so a busy year ahead of me.

Same applies to any sport, or pretty much anything in life really....if you want something bad enough, and are willing to work hard enough to achieve it, then it will happen. Glass half full n all that :D

It's mma obviously b. well done again. How is the gym going. busy after Xmas I'd say?

Great attitude to have.
Have to admit im envious of you thou.
Wish i had a quarter of your drive.
But have to say well done brother.
I dont even know you but your a legend ;)

It's mma obviously b. well done again. How is the gym going. busy after Xmas I'd say?

Yeah, that was mma, but I've a muay thai fight in february and then another mma fight in April. Injuries/time permitting, I'll pick something up in March as well.

Gym is picking up...it's always a good time of the year, but I'm gonna have big news on that front in the next few months, it's gonna be amazing!
I actually love getting new people in and seeing there reactions after the training sessions....they're physically shattered, but can't wait for the next session.

Great attitude to have.
Have to admit im envious of you thou.
Wish i had a quarter of your drive.
But have to say well done brother.
I dont even know you but your a legend ;)

Thank you kindly!!!

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Bernard Casey (Local Gossip) and Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

22nd Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼