No Parking = No City

Is can almost see the perverted JOY that Cork air pollution hit an unusual peak yesterday. Wayhay guys...... remember the night we had when we died for Ireland? Today the AQI is 12 i.e. Good. Forecast for every day in the coming week, Good. https://www.iqair.com/ireland/munster/cork
When you link a website, you should really understand what you are linking, other wise you fail. Something I know you are not used to :ROFLMAO:

It is indeed quite a phenomenon Hank. Hysterically though, she, he, or it, will never stop arguing against simple realities like the vast amount of City Centre buildings which are boarded up............ They say that Plants have intelligence, but perhaps not without the top part, as we see in Stalky.... Of course she has no need of transport of any kind, living as she does in a flowerpot in a window on Wellington Road.

It is indeed quite a phenomenon Hank. Hysterically though, she, he, or it, will never stop arguing against simple realities like the vast amount of City Centre buildings which are boarded up............ They say that Plants have intelligence, but perhaps not without the top part, as we see in Stalky.... Of course she has no need of transport of any kind, living as she does in a flowerpot in a window on Wellington Road.
I bet they have intelligence to know that they aren't spelt with a capital letter. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Jaysus, that MaryLou profile pic is appropriate. A stickler for discipline and rules eh? My words are often deliberately SPELLED using Capital Letters to draw attention to them, to add layers of meaning, etc. In this case of course Plant referred to a present entity Stalky. Do try to keep up Miss Admill.

Jaysus, that MaryLou profile pic is appropriate. A stickler for discipline and rules eh? My words are often deliberately SPELLED using Capital Letters to draw attention to them, to add layers of meaning, etc. In this case of course Plant referred to a present entity Stalky. Do try to keep up Miss Admill.
Nope it doesn't, it just makes you seem uneducated, foolish even.

1649918788811.png

Attachments

• 1649918748025.png
    1649918748025.png
    300.8 KB · Views: 0
EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT

Robot Dreams (G)

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 2pm

More events ▼