Nick Griffin does not like "bodrans"

If this big mullocker is the Pride of the West, the West must be a fairly horrible place.

attachment.php

what a class A wan#er shows the low level of 'intelligence' that can exist at the bottom of society in Norn Iron - glad I don't live in as angry a dump as that.

When I see these low lifes I can understand where the Adams/ McGuinness types got their motivation - - ps not to excuse their actions.

In fairness, he doesn't look remotely intimidating, just a bit on the 'special' side. You could imagine him doing the same thing with a bucket and spade, only he'd be hitting the wrong end of the bucket.

what a class A wan#er shows the low level of 'intelligence' that can exist at the bottom of society in Norn Iron - glad I don't live in as angry a dump as that.

When I see these low lifes I can understand where the Adams/ McGuinness types got their motivation - - ps not to excuse their actions.

If Adams and McGuinness had their way, thon drummer could be your new neighbour.

#Dignity

http://www.thejournal.ie/ulster-covenant-march-apology-617635-Oct2012/

THE GRAND SECRETARY of the Orange Order has today apologised after a bandsman was caught on camera urinating outside St Matthew’s Catholic Church in East Belfast.
The incident occurred during Saturday’s marches, which marked the 100th year anniversary of the signing of the Ulster Covenant.
The Grand Secretary, Drew Nelson, called the actions “outrageous and unacceptable”, BBC News reports.
It has also been alleged that while the Parades Commission had stated that only hymns were to be played from the junction at Carrick Hill to Royal Avenue, certain bands did not adhere to this.
A spokesperson from the Parades Commission told TheJournal.ie that their ‘determinations are legally enforceable’.
Any breaches are investigated by the PSNI and are handed over to the Public Prosecution Service. The Parades Commission takes in previous breaches when considering future parades and their guidelines.
Responding to questions from TheJournal.ie as to whether any incidents from Saturday were being investigated, the PSNI said:
Throughout the day, Police had an extensive evidence gathering operation in place and any breaches of the Parades Commission determinations are being investigated and will be reported accordingly.
Sinn Féin have called on First Minister Peter Robinson to condemn Saturday’s incidents.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

3 Of A Kind

Dwyers Of Cork, Today @ 10pm

More events ▼