Neil Delamare & those lotto ads

I saw the ad and was like, Neil, dude, come on, Why like, Why?

But then again, we all have bills to pay.

He's still cute though

Thanks for the tribute Ange.
Awww
x

The Panel is a good laugh generally...I have always been an Ed Byrne fan, and Maxwell is a headcase...Delamere has his moments, but he had the last one too long ago now...

Delamare has no natural talent as a comdian. All his 'jokes' are memorised, and he just waits for the right time to use one. he can't improvise at all.

maxwell is some annoying cnut tho. as someone said, if he gets a laugh to a joke, he flogs the living shit out of it. he's just a weirdo who likes the sound of his own voice, even if nobody else does.

i used think ed byrne was shite. his stand up routine is narcissistic. and.....i still think he's shite. he does fuck all funny stuff on the panel, and usually just sits there scribbling.

The Panel is a good laugh generally...I have always been an Ed Byrne fan, and Maxwell is a headcase...Delamere has his moments, but he had the last one too long ago now...

i think ur man maxwell is pretty funny alright, definite head the ball.

delamere should be made dress up as the little bear thing from the ad and made fight real bears, that would be funny.

I saw the ad and was like, Neil, dude, come on, Why like, Why?

But then again, we all have bills to pay.

He's still cute though

Thanks for the tribute Ange.
Awww
x

Most welcome doll! :)

I think the radio ads he does are worse, ESPECIALLY those Barry's Tea ads. If he spews that 'work it, work it' crap one more time, I'm getting meself a sniper rifle.

I used to think he was cute, then I saw him in person. No so cute.
It just goes to show what make up can do!

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Earlier Show
The Roundy, Castle St.

25th May 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

Mashed Potatoes

Old Oak, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼