Myles o Grady to leave Musgrave

It was announced in the press that Myles o Grady is to leave Musgrave with immediate effect. Myles who also had a short stint with Bank of Ireland said he was taking up a job in another organisation which is non competing with Musgrave.
Musgrave has lost a few CFOs in the past years. Tim Kenny and Alan Cunningham and one other whose name escapes me.
I'd say Myles was on big money 400k ? Plus pension contributions and 500€ gift voucher.

I think the going is going to get tough with SuperValu as Aldi and Lidl are making inroads into there company base.
SuperValu have increased their own brand labels which might help a little but there might be a case to promote someone within the company to fill the role.

I think the going is going to get tough with SuperValu as Aldi and Lidl are making inroads into there company base.
SuperValu have increased their own brand labels which might help a little but there might be a case to promote someone within the company to fill the role.
Aren't Musgrave Centra as well?

You could have a point there, if the squeeze is put on peoples spending power.
I would reckon though that the likes of Tesco and Dunnes would be more affected by the Aldi and Lidl factor.
I feel Supervalu and their way of having the franchise holders name in front of the Supervalu creates some bit of loyalty.
The only loyalty the likes of Aldi and Lidl get is in monetary terms.

What special skills do these people really have to be given such big moola, look at the CEOs of "charities".
Which are absolutely disgraceful neverlone where their premises are, many in Dumplin 4.
That is something i firmly believe should be looked into.

As regards skills, huge expertise in accountancy and managerial as a starter.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Old Moderns
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

5th May 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼