Mutt help

I’m coming under savage pressure from the kids and I have no doubt that the missus is quietly encouraging them on the sly so I’m going to have to give in and get a mutt soon

I don’t have any love for dogs, none

We had a few dogs at home and the old man used treat them like more kids so you couldn’t sit down without the fucking things annoying you for a bit of what you were eating, or drinking your cup of tea if you took your eye off it

If the fuckin thing eats the leg of my furniture, or pisses on the rug I bought last year, or any of that stuff things are going to end badly. If it digs holes in my garden it will be put into one of them

Walking a dog won’t be a problem, the missus does 5 or 6km every morning, she can drag it round the loop

So what kind of dog should I get? Some of them little things you’d see grown men walking would make you laugh at them but I don’t want a big yoke around the house either

Help a brother out PROC

On a serious note, get something that doesn’t shed unless you want to spend an hour a day vacuuming :sad:

A friend of mine has a labradoodle and she says he’s a great temperament with the kids. Costs a few quid for grooming mind.

Don’t get a Kerry blue. Those fuckers are nasty.

On a serious note, get something that doesn’t shed unless you want to spend an hour a day vacuuming :sad:

A friend of mine has a labradoodle and she says he’s a great temperament with the kids. Costs a few quid for grooming mind.

Don’t get a Kerry blue. Those fuckers are nasty.

I thought you were taking the piss so I googled it! How much would one of them cost?

It's like this, KD:

Dogs cannot wipe their holes.

And then people have them on the sofa with them.

You're sitting and eating in dog shit.
Jesus Christ, am I surrounded by dog haters?

Go read about how dog owners get sick less, have lower blood pressure, live longer etc.

Dogs are the dogs bollocks

I’m suspicious of anyone who does not like dogs.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Aidan Killian - Comedian
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

26th Apr 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Rebel Frequencies Presents Songsmiths

The White Horse, Today @ 8:30pm

More events ▼