Must.... Own....property....

Thanks.

It sold for €160k in 2011, looks like a lot of work has gone into it since but I'm wondering why the new owners sold it on again.

I looked at that place on Hartland's Ave. in 2011 when I was buying a house. It needed a lot of work and fair play to whoever bought it around then, they did a fine job considering the state in which I saw it - I think that whoever rennovated the property around then sold it a few years ago so this must be the 3rd time it's being sold in a decade. I was mildly interested at the time but it had a few snags which I couldn't get over.

Hartland's Ave. is fairly busy all the time and the house is nearly out on the road. A fair shot of the houses across the way are rented out too and in poor condition - bunk beds and dirty curtains in the living room bay windows. Grim.

The main thing though was the woman in the house next door telling me over the garden wall; "We have no peace from the bastardin' students. My heart and soul is broke from them. My husband will be done for murder if they carry on this way".

That could be the reason it's being sold - again.

I looked at that place on Hartland's Ave. in 2011 when I was buying a house. It needed a lot of work and fair play to whoever bought it around then, they did a fine job considering the state in which I saw it - I think that whoever rennovated the property around then sold it a few years ago so this must be the 3rd time it's being sold in a decade. I was mildly interested at the time but it had a few snags which I couldn't get over.

Hartland's Ave. is fairly busy all the time and the house is nearly out on the road. A fair shot of the houses across the way are rented out too and in poor condition - bunk beds and dirty curtains in the living room bay windows. Grim.

The main thing though was the woman in the house next door telling me over the garden wall; "We have no peace from the bastardin' students. My heart and soul is broke from them. My husband will be done for murder if they carry on this way".

That could be the reason it's being sold - again.
Yeah, it's near to party central alright, it's a bad location traffic wise too.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Rebel Frequencies Presents Songsmiths
The White Horse, Ballincollig

20th Apr 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..
More events ▼